• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Advice on mixing amphetamine paste and NEP with zopiclone

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Best orgasm/high was achieved on Ephylone and zopiclone, lots of Ephylone and just one pill zop, I waited 30min after taking the pill then shot around 60mg. Heaven.

Anyway, I've bought speed paste (71%.. , DN sourced) and NEP from a reputable spanish vendor, and I'm willing to mix it with some zopiclone to try and relive that orgasmic feeling I described. I'll administer the NEP trough smoking in the first place until I reach plateau, then dose the sleep pill then dose NEP trough IV, after waiting 30 min, ph tested ofc (no more losing veins).

As for the speed, I liked mixing Ephylone and amphétamine, especially IV. I'll report back on mixing NEP and speed, and if it is any use.

Being a reuptake inhibitor, not too sure NEP will mix well with a monoamine releaser like amphetamine.

The NEP left me with popey hands, as we say in France.. T's when your arms, Hands ans fingers become swollen because the veins have collapsed. Well it's happening, which me kick.

If your DN sourced speed paste is anywhere near 71% I'll eat my cock!

More like shoddily synthed amphetamine freebase oil poured over a pile of inert filler or at the best, caffeine and/or ephedrine powder. Stinks to high heaven, looks like yellow snot, tastes like arse and makes you feel weird.

Sorry, but I've had a lot of bad experiences with paste...