• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice on first time heroin hard reduction please!

Psychrazy_drummer

Greenlighter
I am going to be trying heroin for the first time. I appreciate any attempts to stop me from doing it, but it won’t work. I am going to do it anyway. I am pretty certain that this heroin has fentanyl, but I am going to buy a fentanyl test strip just for extra safety. I have a pretty decent opioid tolerance from heavy kratom use, and I am wondering how I can minimize the harm and risk (of course you can only do that so much with this drug). Assuming there is a heavy dose of fent in it, what should my starting dose be? I will either be insufflating or smoking it. The first time I do it I will have a friend with naloxone on standby. I sincerely appreciate any reply and advice and I hope all of you beautiful people are doing better than me 🙏🙏

Hey my friend the best advice I can give you is to just not even try it! I’ve been on heroin for 3 years now and it’s damn near ruined my life. I started out snorting and after a month started using the needle. You may think that by smoking or snorting it that you’ll be able to control your usage…you’d be thinking wrong my friend.
You will always be chasing that very first high but I promise you won’t ever catch it. Why are you so dead set on trying heroin? I’ve been to rehab twice now trying to get off heroin but I started using again. Be safe and don’t use alone.