Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advice for heavy ketamine use.

aaron82

Greenlighter
Hi there.

Basically I've got my self in to a lot trouble and if theres anyone here with experience, i would appreciate some advice. Nearly 3 years ago i was using a lot of ketamine just as fun but because i had so much of it(ounces of it) i was taking it far to much, maybe 2-3 grams a day. i was happy in uni, had a beautiful girl friend but i some how managed to mess it up and hit the ketamine hard. i was heavily using it for probably a year before i managed to calm my self down and pull my self away from it all. The problem is since then i started to get flashbacks but instead of the flashbacks going away they began to get worse. When i say flashbacks i mean when your not thinking about anything or occupied in anyway, you automatically want to go back to the flash back, which was just a strange hallucination i had when i was feeling low and at the peak of the ketamine abuse. Things eventually got even worse, i realised i couldn't have a relationship as it had made me so hypersensitive that my emotions were uncontrollable. I became paranoid and possessive. Ive had a number of good jobs but i released that my confident had dropped that much. i couldn't actually do the job and became seriously depressed. Since then my brain has completely shut down, i can't seem to remember things nor look forward to anything. its like my brain has stopped creating new memories. Ive developed massive head aches and physical symptoms like tinitus and fast heartbeats.This thing is on the verge of completely ruining my life and Im seriously concerned I've given my self permanent brain damage?? as anyone else had any of these symptoms regards to ketamine? if so like i said i would really appreciate some advice!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
It would probably be in your best interest to see a doctor. Other than that, the best advice I can offer you is: eat healthy (no processed foods, plenty of vitamins, omega-3's, etc.), get physical exercise every day, keep yourself occupied [have a job, learn a new language, learn a musical instrument, study a new subject (math is great for the brain I think), etc.], have contact with other people every day, and absolutely do not take any mind-altering substances.

My guess would be this is more of a psychological problem than physical, but that is a pretty big ketamine intake. Whatever the case, best of luck and wishing you a speedy recovery.