• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adverse reaction to cocaine

Margarita1

Greenlighter
I am currently on an opiate binge for the last 1 1/2 months. I take 120-160mg of Oxy in the morning and another 120-160mg in the evening. This morning I took 120mg. 3 hours later I did a 80mg line of cocaine. Everything was okay, felt great. 30-40 minutes later as I was coming down, I did another line. Shortly after, I started feeling not so great. My heart felt like a balloon that kept getting bigger and bigger, I started sweating and got a little bit nausea. I decided to snort a small line of heroin as I thought it would help with the negative symptoms. Shortly after, it got worse and worse. Then I had to throw up. After I was done, I felt better, not perfect, but better. My heart pain starting going away as well.

Does anyone know why this happened? This was the first time I've done cocaine since I started my opiate binge, this has never happened before that. Could it be the oxy I took 3 hours before?

I've also had a similar problem with speed/amphetamine about a week ago when I needed to study. The symptoms were the same but not as severe.

Cocaine is cardiotoxic so basically the damage it is doing to your heart is causing these reactions. This isn't uncommon.

could have been a panic attack, they're often mistaken for heart-attacks and very often are due to drugs.