• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

ADDICTS, What lies did the drugs tell you?

Heroin & Opana

"Fuck that cop, fix up that needle and do it now you're sick. If he comes over just stab him in his eye" (srs)

lol oh man...you sound just like my friend glenn. he'd crack me up but i don't think he's ever actually shot up with a cop in plain sight. that's just brave.

I'll just try it and then never touch it again.

If I do it in moderation it's not so dangerous.

I don't have an addictive personality.

No one else died so I should be fine.

I'll just do a little.

The cops aren't going to pull me over I can make it home with all this dope.

I'm a small fry the cops don't worry about me.

"I'm not addicted to heroin because I still have a job, a car and a house"
"I can quit, I just don't want to"

Yep me too. I actually did OD twice. First time was real bad, 2nd time I was out for fifteen minutes and probably would have been worse (prob would have died) if my girlfriend wasn't there watching me as I shot it up. Police and EMS got there quick.

It's really crazy how hese drugs can make you completely unable to see, realize or care about the truth, even if your life is on the line... If I had ever OD'd I woulda died for sure. I took alot during the day, then more during the evening, and I was very often alone when I got to the point of "nod" being able to keep my eyes open. It's a miracle I never OD'd, I still can't understand.. But I am very grateful for it..

'I won't binge this time.'
'This is the big finale'
'I have to do some alone, I didn't fully enjoy it last time with <friend's name>
'My little brother and his friends won't listen to my snorting in the next room.. at 4am.. watching a a movie..'
'I burns fat'

lol oh man...you sound just like my friend glenn. he'd crack me up but i don't think he's ever actually shot up with a cop in plain sight. that's just brave.

I have but I was in a car. I have done it a handful of times actually. I really bug out but as soon as I get my shot in me I start movin the car. I don't condone this at all.

It's really crazy how hese drugs can make you completely unable to see, realize or care about the truth, even if your life is on the line... If I had ever OD'd I woulda died for sure. I took alot during the day, then more during the evening, and I was very often alone when I got to the point of "nod" being able to keep my eyes open. It's a miracle I never OD'd, I still can't understand.. But I am very grateful for it..

Yep, trust me I know. First time was due to alcohol and opana's (alcohol + any opiate is a death wish) and the 2nd time was a 7 bag shot. I took the 7 fattest bags out of 2 bundles I bought and shot them all. The pins and needles actually hurt, it felt like I was being stabbed. After that was blackness and then waking up to EMS. It's not really scary for me since it's basically a nap, but it scared my fiance to death twice. She found me blue the first time, the second time I fell out in front of her and she said I turned blue almost immediately. I have both stories actually on my blog. I don't want to keep promoting this everywhere, but I figured maybe you guys enjoy the story of it.

New Jersey Doper - Slumped...
New Jersey Doper - Slumped... The first go round

A couple other stories on there, and I update it about once a week. I'll have another story on there before the weekend. Some of it is funny, some of it seems like I'm bragging, but I'm just trying to be as honest as possible but still trying to teach a lesson and the hardships. Mods, again I'm not trying to promote it, figured it kinda fit in. Delete it if need be.

"If I stick to percocet I won't get hooked on oxy"

Then end up performing CWE's on like 100ct bottles of 10/325

If I don't buy the drug now they might not have it later so I better just buy it even though I want to take a break from drugs

Ugh i hate my drug addict brain and for so long intold myself I can stop if I choose to do so. Ya sure you can.

If I don't buy the drug now they might not have it later so I better just buy it even though I want to take a break from drugs

Ugh i hate my drug addict brain and for so long intold myself I can stop if I choose to do so. Ya sure you can.

SERIOUSLY!

"Well I don't want to get high now, but I might later and it's always a bitch to obtain this"

"you're a shit person without drugs. you need meth."

"you won't get addicted your only 17.. if you've done it since you were 15 and still live at home your not an addict" (even though i've been to rehab and two other treatment programs"

On amphetamines.....

"My heart rate is the same when i exercise , il be ok if i just have a bit more"

" cmon now, you know where i'm hidden, you can do a little more than you had planned"
"you know you wont be productive at work if you dont take a bump"
You dont need to pay your (important bill due) right now, so just get a teener, its not THAT much"
Naw, you can go see you family tomorrow, you know you want to stay spun all day long"