• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall hasn't worn off yet.

arksenu

Bluelighter
It has over 24 hours since I administered an Adderall XR (20 mg) sublingually and the effects still seem pretty potent. I'm wondering if this is normal or should I worry?

Have you been taking many antacids in an attempt to extend the high? If so, then I could see lasting stimulation 1+ days, if not, I dont know why it still affects you. Take some orange juice or vitamin C and give it an hour, it'll go.

What effects are you talking about ?

Adderall XR has a duration of action between 10-12 hours iirc

For beginner users of amphetamine, it's fairly common to feel residual effects for up to 24hrs, I assume your talking more of the comedown your feeling?

You're still High? or feeling the effects of the comedown?

Either your stomach had a very basic PH or you're suffering a pretty harsh comedown.

I can't say it's a comedown. I am experience the same effects as I took (now over 48 hours ago) but about half as strong. I am still surprised, however, at this duration.

At least your coming down. Stick with OJ, or if you have benzodiazepines, one of those should help. Don't take anymore , till you get this sorted out. You probabaly are just really sensitive and experiencing a nice long come down. That effect softens over time.

Feeling stimulated after two days is really odd.

As speedballs_over said, could it be mania ?

Can I get some of that? My adderall XR only lasts like 5 hours..