• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall euphoria with pre-existing ADHD?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So my adderall tolerance is pretty low right now, haven't taken any in a couple weeks. Would 40mg of instant release produce some sort of euphoria even though I have ADHD? I'm asking this because I have no idea if having ADHD will somehow reduce the effects and just make me function normally. Thanks :) (Also, does Adderall increase music appreciation)

Last edited:
I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid. Was prescribed Vyvanse but never actually filled it or took it. I have taken other's adderall and such off label. Got me pretty high being amp naive. I seem to be sensitive to all stimulants tho, including caffeine. 40mg should kick pretty good idk why it wouldn't. You said it'd been weeks.

Speed is speed. I think that the idea of those with ADD not responding normally to amphetamines is either not for all cases, or more likely perhaps, that a lot of people who are diagnosed with ADD don't actually have it, and therefore respond "normally." I am of the opinion that a lot ADD individuals actually just hate being told what to do by a bunch of miserable dicks, and thus with the diagnosis of ADD become "happy campers" in school/work/military or any other "top down" command structure where they are closer to the bottom ;).

Some people seriously do seem to have major issues with focus tho, so make of that what you will. I will say tho, the original use of amphetamine was to bond groups of soldiers in intense combat, and allow pilots to fly longer and with fewer distractions. ADD is newer as something to treat with speed.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid. Was prescribed Vyvanse but never actually filled it or took it. I have taken other's adderall and such off label. Got me pretty high being amp naive. I seem to be sensitive to all stimulants tho, including caffeine. 40mg should kick pretty good idk why it wouldn't. You said it'd been weeks,.
indeed. I was just wondering, I ran outta weed and I found I had some adderall soooo we'll see how it hits in about 30 mins lol

I find adderall euphoric, yeah.

Some people get relaxed on adderall, though.

But either way, adderall is 75% dextroamphetamine, which is also used recreationally as a euphoriant and aphrodisiac.

I find adderall euphoric, yeah.

Some people get relaxed on adderall, though.

But either way, adderall is 75% dextroamphetamine, which is also used recreationally as a euphoriant and aphrodisiac.
I just thought that my ADHD may reduce the high. anyways, do you think it increases music appreciation/gives a sense of content in yourself? I'm just feeling pretty "eh" rn and I wanna feel like I'm on top of the world lmao

Yeah, i think you'll feel that way. Give it 25 minutes.
I think it's kicking in rn. I took it about 1 hour ago, I have a pretty slow drug metabolism so it takes a while for any drug to hit me (unless taken sublingual or intranasally of course)