• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall dosing

I knew a woman who was prescribed 150mg of dexamphetamine which was a clear case of overdose. She took 300mg on some days and was constantly wired/tweaking. But that was in Switzerland where no maximum dosage for prescription exists and doctors are free to prescribe whatever they want. Still, it was a senior professor from whom I'd have expected better.

A doctor could prescribe 300mg/day of adderall if they wanted to.

It is however at the discretion of the pharmacy if they want to fill it however. They could say no.

I once had a pharmacist refuse to refill a prescription for 60mg/day of mirtazapine (which has zero abuse potential nor poses any danger) because she said that "the dose was too high". I got a bit annoyed and asked her, "oh, I didn't realize you were an MD; where did you go to medical school?"

These docs need to an even higher accountability. I think my doctor knows what's up. He got his license taken in TN given the fact TN laws on Healthcare hurt. Then in 2010 he was disciplined. So yeah he's already sketched out. I think he was making excuses to take me off c II when I double dosed the Lyrica. Oh well. It is what it is. I was just T Boned so I was in so much pain. No excuse tho. I'm going to ask about serdexmethylphenidate. If my insurance even takes it. Vyvance gave me way too much anxiety. I'm human. I'm just not trying to go thru my script in five days. Oh well. If I'm left out I am. I just pray that my mind that can't concentrate on anything will be OK. I'm on two AP so the unregulated dopamine but I can tell I'm so depressed because of no feel good feeling. It would be sad to end it. I pray the good Lord would take me.