• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall dosage for a Meth user?-Safe

Siccness909

Bluelighter
What's up BL, I haven't done dope for 3 weeks and currently on 80mgs Adderall. Euphoria is decreasing but my initial dose was 20mg insuffulated then 20mg an hour later chewed, then 20 more chewed 2 hours+ then final dose was about an hour and a half ago chewed. Feel pretty good but its subsiding. I wanna chew one more, but would if be safe?

Speed tolerance is moderate at the most. Again on nothing currently but the Addys. Would I have to worry about any Cardiovascular stress? Being the I spaced out my doses. Personally, I feel fine at the moment but want a extra boost. Plan on stopping at 120mgs for the night, but anyway yeah, would it be Ok? Obviously aside from an expected horrendous comedown.

Any opinions welcome, just want to be safe. Euphoria from Adderall is definitely below Speed euphoria to me but just want to know its safe for the sake of Harm reduction. Also quick question, is Adderall cross tolerant with Methamphetamine? Assume it is but not completely sure. Thanks as always BL.

Anyone? I feel fine, heart rates around 120bpm at the moment. Spaced out my doses as I said.

If you have done meth than Adderall should be far milder except for peripheral side-effects. I don't see Adderall doing anything to you that meth could not. It is very difficult to overdose on. If you do not feel anxiety from the effects than you should be safe to do more.

OK cool, thanks for the response.

I just drank a beer, want to dose another 20 but I decided against it cause I'm doing some Crystal tomorrow. Feel ok even coming down, probably cause the beer. I plan on dosing around 7-8am, soyou ddon't think any Cardiovascular stress from combining the 2 will come? I've mixed both 3-4x in the past but haven't for awhile, I forget how it went.

It is like doing a bit of heroin the day after taking oxycodone, it is more of the same after the first has mostly worn off. Should be fine.

How do Adderall binges work? I mean its well past the 11 hour mark so half the addy is gone already. Could I take 40-60mgs more today and be generally OK? I havent slept but almost completely sober now. Should I worry about heart attack if I take more going into the 2nd day? Familiar with Crystal binges etc but Adderall is different in a way so just trying to get opinions on it before I dose more.

Comparing a snort of Adderall to a snort of meth is like comparing a .22 gunshot to a goddamn 12 gauge, LOL. I don't have much experience with Adderall "binges" though, because usually I don't have enough to "binge"...longest I've ever been awake on it was probably around 36 hours, after which I just took a pleasant rest and woke up feeling fine (aka not like a post-meth binge coma).

Well I know that, I'm talking dosage wise. For some reason I'm comfortable dosing Crystal all day but with Addys it worries me, I really don't know why. It took 60-80mgs to even feel slight euphoria so I know my dope tolerance definitely plays a part in it all. I mean I understand there both stimulants but if I'm comfortable dosing Crystal, Adder all shouldn't give any more adverse effects than Tina would right? Its pretty much same method of action?

I just drank a beer, want to dose another 20 but I decided against it cause I'm doing some Crystal tomorrow. Feel ok even coming down, probably cause the beer. I plan on dosing around 7-8am, soyou ddon't think any Cardiovascular stress from combining the 2 will come? I've mixed both 3-4x in the past but haven't for awhile, I forget how it went.

If you're concerned about cardiotoxicity you shouldn't be mixing alcohol with amphetamines.

Well I know that, I'm talking dosage wise. For some reason I'm comfortable dosing Crystal all day but with Addys it worries me, I really don't know why. It took 60-80mgs to even feel slight euphoria so I know my dope tolerance definitely plays a part in it all. I mean I understand there both stimulants but if I'm comfortable dosing Crystal, Adder all shouldn't give any more adverse effects than Tina would right? Its pretty much same method of action?

If we're just talking about Adderall and Adderall only, I don't think you have much to worry about as far as adverse heart reactions go, "real ones" anyway and not just the result of panic attacks (we've all been there, haven't we?). I've consumed around 100 mgs over the course of a night and been fine. But if you have some sort of medical condition where you heart/circulatory health would be compromised, or if you've done damage to yourself by going hard in the paint with a bunch of intense crystal use, or if you're putting a bunch of different drugs in there, then I don't know. As to whether there is some danger in dextro/levo amphetamines that isn't also present in meth, I'd guess not but I don't know. Take what I say with a boulder of salt obviously, I'm not qualified to hand out medical advice and I'm only barely qualified to talk with experience in regards to amphetamines.

Understood, Thank you for responding. No I've legitimately ODd on Crystal onceand from there on only eexperienced panic attacks. Never any permanent heart damage thankfully. Now, In your experience is Adder all dosing just like Tina? I mean if I dosed 80-100mgs first night then did 40-60mgs 2nd night let's say would I still feel it? Or would I need more than Intial dose?

I let the half life come into effect and its been about 20*21 hours since my first dose last night, so I feel comfortable dosing some more now that I know most is out of my system by now.

I do this everyday and haven't felt any effects or anxiety other than the normal anxiety I always have. But I can bet my life there'ssome damage happening from both of them. The mix doesn't really make a difference Idt other than the occasional head and neck ache from staying up. That's my current problem I'm dealing with now. Good luck to us both.

A 120 BPM heart rate is where I draw the line. That is very high.

I've not ever used meth myself, but have heard many user describe it as feeling much smoother and less anxiogenic than Adderall. That might be why you're also getting a feeling of worry and unease from the doses of Adderall needed to match the euphoria you were getting from meth.

Last edited:
I would say if ur using meth, i wouldn't even us the adderall unless its a day ur not using the meth. Just wasting ur addies bro.