• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Dosage Distribution help needed

DrugsInc

Greenlighter
I have a test on Thursday at 4:30pm, I have not been to lecture except for 2 times during the past 5 weeks, which is what the test will cover. If I fail this test I will undoubtedly fail the class(I already am). There is a decent amount of info to cover, but I feel like I can definitely study for it and at least make a C or B. I am prescribed adderall xr 20mg once daily(I take the generic if it matters) and it works wonderfully for my adhd, but I have noticed that it doesn't last the full 12 hours like it used to, its more like 6-8 hours now, which really makes it hard to be motivated to study or finish my work when it wears off. I would like some advice on how to divide my dosages over the next 2 days and beyond, as my refill date is on the 13th, so I only have 8 pills left. I am considering splitting my pills into 10mg dosages, taking them twice daily, but i'm not sure if I will feel the effects or how to ingest it once I break the capsule. I have not abused it ever, and don't ever plan on abusing it because it is so helpful for me and I don't want the doctor to take it away from me, but I really need some help this week. Any advice would be great, please help me. Thank you.

Just take 15 mg twice daily for the next 2 days, then take a little less for a couple days after the test. Or if you really need to, double dose, then just take 10mg per day after. It's not ideal, but if that's what you feel you need to do...