• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Adderall and Nitric Boosters

theguywithafish

Greenlighter
Hey guys, long time lurker here, decided to make an account.

I've looked for this answer and have had minimal results.

If I get mild vasoconstriction sometimes from Adderall, mostly towards the comedown, would it be ok to take a nitric booster to counteract this?

The one I'm using is Gorilla Mode Nitric. It's a NON stim preworkout. I tried it about a month ago and seemed to work well. I'm am curious as to whether this is safe or not?

When taking stims recreationally I don't take any of my other meds besides Prilosec, a PPI, which seems to potentiate the stims and make them last longer.

I've been taking smaller doses spaced out to prevent becoming overstimmed and it's been working well, but I'm curious if taking the nitric booster in the future if I get these symptoms again.

I have benzos on hand which I normally take for stim comedowns, but if I were to run out would Nitric Boosters help with blood flow and less tight veins?

I take Magnesium, b12, d3, fish oil, tumeric, and a few other supplements as well.

Thanks!

I guess it should be safe, what's dangerous is to combine nitric boosters (at least when I'm not misguided and these are what's also called poppers) with sildenafil and similar chemicals but with amphetamine you should be fine. Will probably not aid against feeling overstimmed though.

If you were to take anything for the vasoconstriction I would recommend something like L-Arginine in a dose up to 3000mg(which is what I usually take for any effect towards the useful sexually kind. It does work, Incredibly so, as does L-Citrulline which is basically watermelon Rhine-the latter way better for the vasodilation. There shouldn't be any problems taking either,nor any issues with the dosage, as they are both for benefit when it comes to the constriction of amphetamines... Also, to completely abort an amphetamine, take about 3 grams of vitamin c, which will negate any amphetamine pro-action in your system immediately... works wonders for comedowns...