• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

(Adderall/40mg)-Very experienced-Hypnotic state and loss of memory?

BanzaiBeach

Greenlighter
So basically I took 2 adderall XR after staying up late, and about an hour after it kicked in I was playing a game and went into something like a hypnotic state? I was even slapped while playing and supposedly didnt even react or blink. I have no memory from then to 14 hours later. I came to while sitting so straight my neck was in intense pain from being tensed, and i felt as though i hadnt closed my eyes in hours, it was 2am the next day, and when i looked in the mirror half of my left eye was completely bloodshot. This has never happened to me before but I?m honestly pretty shook up about it. Any clue what happened?

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight. :) This isn't really a trip report and you'll get more responses in Other Drugs, which is where drug discussion of most types of drugs occurs. So I'm moving it.

TR -> OD

I've never heard of this happening but it does sound very disconcerting, you may want to see a doctor. Are there any persistent symptoms from this event?

I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor. This is something that's probably just a little bit out of our breadth.

OP, how're you doing today?

And as the others have said, you should see a doctor asap