View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid with a partner

Lackasham

Bluelighter
I tripped acid with my s/o on Saturday and somewhere during the trip we got the idea of tripping together in a sense deprivation setting.
That would most likely be a dark, quiet room.

We talked about only communicating via touch while we were doing this and were debating whether acid or shrooms would be a better substance for this particular trip.

Would this be a good idea? What ways can I prepare the setting to be as safe as possible and what other precautions might I take? Thank you

I tripped acid with my s/o on Saturday and somewhere during the trip we got the idea of tripping together in a sense deprivation setting. That would most likely be a dark, quiet room. We talked about only communicating via touch while we were doing this and were debating whether acid or shrooms would be a better substance for this particular trip. Would this be a good idea? What ways can I prepare the setting to be as safe as possible and what other precautions might I take? Thank you
I think it sounds good dood will definitely be a good experience i haven't got sufficient knowledge to recommend Acid Or shrooms, but as far as making it as safe as possible , maybe if u plan on moving around , remove all furniture that you could potentially trip or fall over and cover any sharp edges with pillows or stuff, and maybe a torch in your pocket as in a dark room when your disorientated it may be difficult to find the light switch if one of you too are having a bad trip ,Not an expert just thought id try and help dood :)

Keep water and snacks nearby. Honestly, I think you'll get bored after a couple of hours, but I don't see any harm in trying it.

Sounds awesome, could be really sensual. And if you do get bored, turn on the music or whatever and enjoy that instead. Shrooms would be my choice, as funnier, more touchy feely, less heady.