• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ACID & Rollercoaster

Yeah, the tough part was waiting in the long lines. When we were actually riding it seems as though the natural adrenaline release overrode the trip until we got off lol! Would do it again tho!

Roller Coaster, no, water park on hot day Hell Yeah!!!

Waiting in line is better when there are Bikini clad girls about

On acid? My IQ is degraded to that of an ape. Can't even make a hotdog. I once sat in a grocery car park laughing to myself with no-one else in the car getting paranoid if people were watching and I didn't know how to be a human anymore, I just whipped out a cig and smoked it with a huge smile on my psychotic face. But that was the peak.

I'd definitely try it though. After the peak I like to be around people. But chances are I'd get the fear.

I think it could be fun, but I'd only do it on like 1 hit. Waiting in line would not be very enjoyable though. I went to Six Flags on ecstasy once, it was fun but long lines and how hot it was outside make it an experience I don't really wish to repeat.

I have a feeling motion sickness on acid would be very very unpleasant, too. Maybe if you dropped your acid towards the end of your trip to the amusement park, timed it so it hit you around the end of the line and only went on a few roller coasters, I could see that being very fun.

Not sure about L but the way mxe distorts your preception makes it perfect for rollercoasters and water parks. Any americans on the upper east coast should be familar with kennywood. The mrs, her little brother and I went on the last day of summer to kennywood and idlewile(sp?). Both times I had a gram in the sole of my shoe put up in a locker and needless to say the rides were amazing. I loved the water slides that put you through pitch black tunnels, they gave me some crazy visuals for the couple seconds I was slkding through there.

Last edited: