PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid not feeling like acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thounder

Greenlighter
I have taken LSD 3 times previously, so i have a general idea of what acid is supposed to feel like and what to expect while on the trip. The other night me and some buddies decided to take 2 tabs of it. However, it did not really feel like acid. My other friend who is an experienced acid user also said that it didn't feel like acid. The last time i took 2 tabs of acid the visuals were crazy and there were plenty of them. This time there were only minor visuals. I was definitely tripping pretty hard but it was different than acid. Is there any other drug that is put on tabs just like acid that would could have possibly taken? I just would like to know what it was/possibly was.

Hrmm.. Maybe it was one of these:
Removed long stupid list of every serotonergic recreational drug known to man.

Don't do that.

~atara

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh wow lmao i had no idea there was that many possible things, thank you for that information though it was still helpful!

Acid I got also doesn't seem much like acid from decades ago when I last did it before getting two different types from different vendors with good reviews in modern times (the last year). The stuff I got in modern times doesn't produce visuals beyond halos around bright things and general viual disturbace. The old acid would make my entire field of view be filled with spiderweb-like filaments and with eyes closed I would see lovely well defined graphics. Modern acid sucks in comparison to old acid and I don't even know why. On the other hand, I also took DOC and had similarly drab visual effects, though it was only 2 mg. I don't think my brain is any longer capable of LSD visuals like when I was young or else people were making acid differently in the past. In fact, here's another difference. With the old acid I would always get scrotum contraction, to the point of being uncomfortable sometimes, but with modern acid I don't even get that. I want my old scrotum contracting, good visuals producing acid back. I don't think it's possible to get good visuals from acid without simultaneously having to endure scrotum contraction. I took what was supposedly 750 mcg of modern acid and no scrotum contraction to speak of. What's up with that?

Genuine LSD tabs should be:

- Small (0.5x0.5cm)
- Thin
- Flexible
- Tasteless, or with a very slight chemical taste.

LSD also kicks in faster than most of the other stuff that comes on blotters.

Sorry, we don't really allow IDing / speculation threads. The short answer is that yes there are other compounds that fit on blotter that are psychedelic, a lot of which can you can tell is not LSD from for example the duration or the intense and numbing feeling / taste of the blotter like with NBOMe compounds. But others like AL-LAD are a lot more similar to LSD and needs a lab to tell the difference apart from lasting a little shorter.

Use this thread for your general info on would-be-/-should-be-LSD on blotter:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498199-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Research-Chemicals-on-Blotters-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.