Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a few avatars and alien heads right now but I haven't tried either yet. i hear the avatars are pretty potent.
The alien heads were on a really thick paper..

My friend is getting some Avatars from holland here in edmonton, selling em DIRT cheap, but only to close friends. :)
I hear they are 250mics as tested in holland

I have yet to try LSD, here in edmonton it seems dry, but I also don't know the 'right' people. All of the people who could get it a few years ago can't get it anymore.

Last edited:
He has a few avatars and alien heads right now but I haven't tried either yet. i hear the avatars are pretty potent.
The alien heads were on a really thick paper..

If you have a sheet of avatars, or even just a few hits, please post a picture, they look badass, I saw a picture once, but it was removed from the picture hosting site and it was only 20 hits. It looked real nice though and apparently strong.

Sweet man. Hows the LSD scene in vancouver right now? Thinking about going to van island for summer, and stop off in vancouver. Lost cause I think, tho, cuz I got no connects out there for acid anyways. None here really either lol.

it was better a few months ago.. I know price discussion isnt really allowed, but it's becoming slightly more expensive as it's starting to become a little more rare. but yeah more hunab-ku's expected soon, yay!

it was better a few months ago.. I know price discussion isnt really allowed, but it's becoming slightly more expensive as it's starting to become a little more rare. but yeah more hunab-ku's expected soon, yay!
It's also very expensive here. But it is worth whatever you pay if you can't get it anywhere else, right?

I guess winter is always bad, especially in canada for lack of fests I guess.

Yeah, I notice more start to come around closer to summer. I mean who doesn't love cid outside at a fest :) <3 can't wait! I'm hitting up 3 Canada festivals this year!

it's worth the price:)

@keyoflife which ones?
I went to lollapalooza in Chicago last summer, it's now my plan to go to at least one festival per year now. this year will be Shambhala, no way I'm missing that, have known about it for years before I even started getting into electronic music and raving lol.

What do you mean "avatars"? Kind of ambiguous, no?
What the shit is an avatar? (I can think of at least four definitions)

Status
Not open for further replies.