acid in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you *notice* there is a thread in this forum already discussing the acid in the US? Maybe not, since it's usually one of the top 5 threads in this forum and has, by far, the most replies. Let me make it easier....

*MERGED*

The danceing elephants were great. I found them to be very visual and more potent than the flies i had a while back.

I had another finding. Hard to tell what the print was from 3 hits, it looks like it could be Timothy Leary's... but it also looks kinda like one of those Alex Grey paintings... so who knows.

1/2 a hit gave a nice trip with very minor visuals, these are good hits.

i hope we got that cleared up

lsd, lsd-25, and acid are all the same drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see we now have 2 merged threads now.....any more confusion to clear up???

it flashed IT
the concept and feeling of IT

similar and very related (almost an impetus) to feeling and getting IT at a phish or grateful dead show

LSD is an amazing chemical, when uve had true LSD u realize there is a difference between real LSD and acid you buy at a rave. LSD will have nsakes crawling on walls and plants twisting into things and comming at you and stuff. i donno i jus wanted to state my opinion im sure many disagree, lemme hear ur arguement.

^I hope that was a sarcastic post. This thread is for regional discussion of LSD and acid which are the same chemical. If you don't believe me maybe you should go over to the Drug Basics forum.

lsd is acid acid is lsd

nope...not sarcastic...it is lack of knowledge

there really is an incorrect thought that acid and lsd is different

also there was some confusion in years past about these microdots most probably containing pcp being sold as acid or mescaline

I am about to lock all Acid discussion threads and delete any new threads that are started. These threads are getting out of hand <both the Acid in America and Acid in Canada>
This is the last warning.

BigCat007 said:
I am about to lock all Acid discussion threads and delete any new threads that are started. These threads are getting out of hand <both the Acid in America and Acid in Canada>
This is the last warning.

Well I really hope you don't. It's clearly the most popular thread in the forum, so a lot of people must be finding it useful.

So some people are always going to post crap. Why lock down a good thread for everyone else? And why on earth would you want to bad discussion of LSD from the forum completely?

marvin the martian prints, alex grey, solid colors, pink elephants and dancing condoms, are flooding the midwest. Enjoy people now is the time.

I second the request to not ban this thread.

IMO, its value to the BL community far outweighs the nuisance it is presently causing. Although more time intensive for the moderators, dealing with individuals instead with an entire topic will benefit everyone in the end. I bet it’s safe to say one who posts nonsense in this thread also does so elsewhere.

completeki - define midwest? I'm in Colorado and I hear of it now and then but when I do, people say its "total shit" or "bunk as fuck" or "some sort of research chem"...

Status
Not open for further replies.