acid in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
rastamonsays

well i guess you are just a lucky brother if you are in VA and getting 'Cidney

is the white paper somewhat off color (beige) ???

i had some (in va) and it was real weak, 3-5 hits and it was good but you know the deal

oh and reports of some bum liquid going around Charleston, SC

rastamon, just out of curiousity, if you are in VA or know the scoop of on acid here, what is a sheet or vial going for, or even a hit?

well im from maryland, but everything i get comes from dc and i have lots of friends in va. sheets are going basicly for anywhere from 600-700. dunno bout a vial i could get it right now but i dont wanna deal with the people who have it. and hits anywhere from 7-10. and the white paper was not that weak

therastamonsays, well i envy your situation and i'll be on the lookout around my area, i think we had different acid for sure but it is all straight man

happy tripping, its funny, acid is so close to me yet so far away because i heard (on here) a chemist made the dragon blotter in _______ (sorry) before moving on but they dont sell where they make it

Last edited:
Boddhi said:

a chemist made the dragon blotter in richmond before moving on but they dont sell where they make it

^^^What???From what I have learned over the years the "Chemists" produce LSD crystal. Crystal is then sold to high level dealers who then lay the sheets/books .....usually the actual chemist has no role in this step of LSD distribution

yes Madhatter is right.

Is it necessary to mention where acid is getting laid/synthed anyway? No.

^iam sorry, but you have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about. please do not claim to possess knowledge about things you so clearly know very little about.

human paraquat, did you tour any this summer?
i am sure you absolutely fucking loathe me by now but im wondering

anyway, is it that much worse to "speculate" (which i certainly was for i obivously dont know) where crystal was produced as opposed to saying a city where the latest "pack" of sheets came from?

too bad you went and edited your previous post after i commented on it...i will not waste time arguing with you, as you dont know me, and i dont care to know you. thanks, bye.

hahaha woah dude remove the parking cone from your ass

i figured if i am spouting off shit that is wrong why keep it up for people to read??? is that bad? anyway, i dont expect us to know each other man, this is a fucking message board! just was wondering if you did any touring this summer

hopefully i never ran into you if you were on any pharewell tours, because you seem to be a dick

i made a few mistakes about some info and you totally took the headier than thou attitude about it

get a life man! i tried to be nice and let you play your little God trip on me (even though i dont think im being a douche now)

thanks, bye

a friend of mine got some cid from a guy from his town, just outside of boston, i have yet to find any around here though. no dealers seem to have it or know if any's even around, i could always ask the hippies hanging out on boston commons but i'm not really down with street deals.

I just saw 4 hits of what i think is Spongebob blotter???

Can anyone comment on this?

Louisiana BTW

^^
If the hits are larger than 1/4" x 1/4" I have heard those are quite likely 5-meo-AMT blotters.

Yeah the ones I heard about were a half inch by a quarter inch, so 2 normal hits.

They look like this

824900582-spongebob.jpg

Oh and I came across some of those white fluff blotters 2 nights ago, really good stuff.

I just had a better look at them and they are indeed 1/4" X 1/4" and the paper is perforated. Any chance these are the real deal?

I live in Orlando, and I can get little red papers for $12 apeice. They are pretty weak... I've never tried them, personally, but from what I hear, you need 3-4 to trip decently.

Status
Not open for further replies.