Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentalhead, this thread really isn't SF specific. People are substituting LSD with various different drugs all over. I merged this with the current acid thread for ya.

Someone mentioned the youtrips a couple pages back. how did those turn out for you because i have access to some atm.

Yeah thats what i guessed it as. My buddy said something like it was a solid 10hrs till they came down fully......theres another print of "alice in wonderland" not exactly sure what it looks like but if anyone has info on it that would be great

Hoping to get some WoW I've had access to all summer, it's called Yellow Sunshine, but who knows what it really is. I've had it several times, always enjoyed it.

I have a question though, I see the term Family Fluff thrown around here often, what does that mean?

family fluff could be marketing or could be truth. If it's truth, it means you have your hand on some high quality, top-shelf, LSD made by pros.

Fluff (white fluff, therefore white on white, white fluff on white paper) is simply LSD crystal with a high grade of purity (rumored 90-99% pure crystal) as opposed to 'silver' crystal or 'amber' crystal (usually based off the actual color of the final crystal product) that have lower grades of purity ('dirty' acid).
Family fluff is just high grade crystal produced and laid or diluted and possibly distributed by the rainbow family.
Also as I mentioned, WoW means white on white, white fluff on white paper. WoW only refers to white paper blotters, and these are sometimes unperrfed WoWs, meaning no perforations (divisions between the hits so you can rip them off individually). Don't confuse the use of WoW with all blotter papers.
If you have access to real family fluff wow blotters, buy it in sheets. Might not be QUITE as potent as euro blotters, but it is some of the cleanest crystal that you will appreciate in higher doses. Also if it's really family blotter, you are probably getting it fairly cheap and from a reasonable vendor.

Santa Barbara CA, Wile E. Coyote blotter... Have not tried this print yet, any and all information would be much appreciated :)

Family White is floating around the Humboldt state area and it is the Love, i was faced off 2 hits. Best crystal i've munched down since early in the summer. And like some one mentioned above it's coming from a very trusted source and it's dirt cheap. As soon as he gets more im buying a sheet solely so i can hand out doses.

Our society needs more Love.

got to watch a whole room of people take the youtrip even after i told them what it was......gahhhhh, ignorant ass's

It was funny to watch to say the least. Everyone was so adimit to go out and do something but when they did, it was a bunch of mindless wandering around. My one friend actually looked up and checked it out....after he took 6 tabs. :facepalm:

Even better is the fact that one of the guys is bragging about how hes got a sheet stashed away for later.....CONGRATS DOUCHEBAG, you have a bunch of shit on a piece of paper.

Over the past year I have run across three different RC’s sourced from NorCal and sold as family L. All has been WOW, unperfed, ever-so-slightly thicker than normal, and extremely white paper.

Sample 1: (1) ~ ¼ x ¼ “ piece, no unusual taste, come up took about 2 hrs, felt just like DOM, total duration ~9 hrs.

Sample 2: (3) ~ ¼ x ¼ “ pieces, no unusual taste, come up took about 1.5-2 hrs, pleasant body high, limited visuals, total duration ~9 hrs.

Sample 3: (1.5) ~ ¼ x ¼ “ pieces, no unusual taste but a slight tingle at times in the tongue throughout the trip, come up took about 1 hr, enjoyable body high up to hr 3, very tense and uncomfortable after that, decent visuals given the dose, music was not enjoyable, total duration ~10 hrs.

Any thoughts on what RC’s would be active in such low doses? Although the paper was slightly thicker than normal its not close to the DOx RC blotter thickness of the past few years.

Over the past year I have run across three different RC’s sourced from NorCal and sold as family L. All has been WOW, unperfed, ever-so-slightly thicker than normal, and extremely white paper.

Sample 1: (1) ~ ¼ x ¼ “ piece, no unusual taste, come up took about 2 hrs, felt just like DOM, total duration ~9 hrs.

Sample 2: (3) ~ ¼ x ¼ “ pieces, no unusual taste, come up took about 1.5-2 hrs, pleasant body high, limited visuals, total duration ~9 hrs.

Sample 3: (1.5) ~ ¼ x ¼ “ pieces, no unusual taste but a slight tingle at times in the tongue throughout the trip, come up took about 1 hr, enjoyable body high up to hr 3, very tense and uncomfortable after that, decent visuals given the dose, music was not enjoyable, total duration ~10 hrs.

Any thoughts on what RC’s would be active in such low doses? Although the paper was slightly thicker than normal its not close to the DOx RC blotter thickness of the past few years.

interesting.... I wondered this also. I have noticed pretty similar things as far as WoW. I have no clue what RC's if any this could be....

Status
Not open for further replies.