Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, has anyone had experience with greyish-purple microdots recently? They're 1-2mm big and pill shaped. I'm in Canada, not the States and I asked about them over in our forum, but I don't know how far they've traveled and I'd like to know as much about them as I can so I figured it was worth asking if anyone's seen them down South.

A friend of mine in Columbus, Ohio had a print with Bart Simpson's face every 4 hits not long ago. Supposedly it was needlepoint, but he thought it was weak.

In Cincinnati, Ganeshas are still kickin'. I haven't tripped in a good few months now, life's been too busy for me.

NW NC: wow blotter at a festival. My first time and was fucking amazing. This was about 2 months ago.

Earlier this week: had a blotter seemed like those curly elf shoes. Very weak. Will ask about sheet soon.

Well this year, I've managed to collect a few Blue shivas, random WoW's, and a peculiar blotter that I have yet to try, maybe someone on here can help me out. Down at a music festival in arkansas my buddies and I collected some YouTrip (YouTube logo, but Trip instead of Tube) blotters. My friends tried them told me they tasted metallic-y and lasted too long to be actual L. Anyone around here come across these "YouTrip" blotters that can shine some light on the situation for me.

Well this year, I've managed to collect a few Blue shivas, random WoW's, and a peculiar blotter that I have yet to try, maybe someone on here can help me out. Down at a music festival in arkansas my buddies and I collected some YouTrip (YouTube logo, but Trip instead of Tube) blotters. My friends tried them told me they tasted metallic-y and lasted too long to be actual L. Anyone around here come across these "YouTrip" blotters that can shine some light on the situation for me.

Was that this weekend? Bummer. How long did it last, did they mention?

I tend to not like things with blatant advertising on them such as You (TRIP). Anything where someone has to remind or persuade you into thinking it is what it is, is usually trash IME. Sometimes the taste can be from the ink on the blotter or it can be the taste of the chemical on the blotter. Even though all I have gotten has been WoW or other plain variants, so there was no reason to taste anything on them. If your friend ate them and said it lasted too long thats like the 3rd strike for me. 1st the advertising saying you'll trip, secondly you got it at a festival (even though that has no impact and yes you can get some of the best shit of your life at festys it also attracts a lot of rippers, which when combined with the youtrip advertisement seems sketch) third the taste (although you cant discredit it because of this), and finally the trip lasting too long is a common DOX or diff RC compound. Most likely what you have is a LSD mimic on blotter, which can be fun if you knew what it was to dose out. Other than that you'll be better off continuing the hunt. Best of Luck !

vendors at recent festivals were selling blank blotter including this one.. i wouldn't be surprised if a festival goer bought a few and laid some rc's on them really quick.

Was that this weekend? Bummer. How long did it last, did they mention?

I wish I went last weekend, but no I got this paper from Waka a couple months back. I never got a straight answer as to how long the trip was, they were working on festie-time. Ya know I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff if zoe was still bumpin'. Do you visit Mulberry Mtn? Have you heard the word, about byrd?

I tend to not like things with blatant advertising on them such as You (TRIP). Anything where someone has to remind or persuade you into thinking it is what it is, is usually trash IME. Sometimes the taste can be from the ink on the blotter or it can be the taste of the chemical on the blotter. Even though all I have gotten has been WoW or other plain variants, so there was no reason to taste anything on them. If your friend ate them and said it lasted too long thats like the 3rd strike for me. 1st the advertising saying you'll trip, secondly you got it at a festival (even though that has no impact and yes you can get some of the best shit of your life at festys it also attracts a lot of rippers, which when combined with the youtrip advertisement seems sketch) third the taste (although you cant discredit it because of this), and finally the trip lasting too long is a common DOX or diff RC compound. Most likely what you have is a LSD mimic on blotter, which can be fun if you knew what it was to dose out. Other than that you'll be better off continuing the hunt. Best of Luck !

Good guidelines man I appreciate it. Other than WoW, what other variants should I keep an eye out for?

WoW unperfed, probably the same stuff that was around here this summer....my buddy had bought a half sheet and was slowly eating/selling/giving it away. Still had about 30 hits this weekend. 1 was good but a bit underwhelming, sropped a 2nd 3 hours afterward and BLASTED off...might have been unequally laid, but good clean acid nonetheless

recently had a sheet of some beautiful wow, definitely family material. and more recently a print of the word Further, possibly the whole bus in the entire picture.. looks tasty ^_^

I wish I went last weekend, but no I got this paper from Waka a couple months back. I never got a straight answer as to how long the trip was, they were working on festie-time. Ya know I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff if zoe was still bumpin'. Do you visit Mulberry Mtn? Have you heard the word, about byrd?
Yeah its a shame about Zoe... I go to Byrd and its alot of fun... Fore warning... Its more of a family oriented place now... Nothing like what Zoe was... But still a bitchin time if your like me and love The Schwag

Michigan-

Got a sheet this weekend of some WoW that came in decorated tinfoil. Anyone ever seen that?

Awesome stuff! Extremely clean family fluff, dosed around 100 mics I'd say, maybe a little less.

I have a theory about "LSD" in San Francisco. I would like some input.

This is going to be an essay, so don't read unless interested.

I did a bit of acid in SF over the summer. Probably a total of five experiences, ranging from one to three hits. Every single time, I felt like I was on drugs. Not once did I feel like I was on LSD. I have had proper acid trips before, and they felt nothing like this.

There were no visuals, no audio hallucinations, none of the "depth" which I associate with the feeling of acid. It felt great, and everyone I partied with agreed, but there was no real discussion of a "trip". Additionally, most of the people who REALLY enjoyed it had to get "puddled" (given a handful of liquid) before they really enjoyed themselves.

At one point, I was given a handful of gel which I was told was THC tincture. It was entirely clear to me that this was not THC, but some sort of amphetamine. I have done enough amphetamines to recognize them when I ingest them.

Back to acid: I was told more than once that there was 2c-e (or I, I can't remember) going around as acid. I tried to tell people that as these drugs are not active until you get to 20-30 mg, it is highly unlikely that they would show up on blotter. Nobody was interested, because the acid was so fun (and so unlike acid) that they just wanted an excuse to do it, no matter what they thought it was.

I came to believe that I somehow metabolized LSD differently than post people do, and that I could eat the same acid others were eating while somehow not feeling the effects. Recently I was researching various forms of schizoid disorders, and reading theories on dopamine overaction as cause for schizoid psychosis. I wrote a set of notes for my psychiatrist to look over to promote my theory that I have a schizoid spectrum disorder. Included in the notes, without much thought, was the fact that recently all the LSD I have taken has felt more like meth than acid.

What if someone was saturating the market for acid in SF this summer with meth? None of my "trips" felt like STRONG meth experiences - the only strong meth experience I had was the "thc" gel that I took.

So here is my theory: someone was selling liquid meth and sheets of blotter dipped in meth as acid to local acid dealers. This explains why all the acid I took felt to me like weak meth, why someone might have meth gel in a bottle to give me (albeit not as acid), and why everyone who took a LOT of acid really liked it, but couldn't describe an acid trip afterward.

Any experiences to support or denounce this theory? Any thoughts?

were do I begin....? You're wrong. 2ce is Very visual and active around 10-25mg. Sounds like you might be eating weak acid, it's common these days

I think it's just the quality of the product if its even legit that you so happen to get. It is well known that there is legit LSD all over San Fran, Bay Area, and all over Cali. It has been confirmed many times and plus most of the cooking labs are located out and around there, so there is def legit in SF. It seems that your connects aren't the best, but I don't really buy into that theory that it's amphetamine being passed around.

Maybe you really did just get some shitty acid. You claim that you've taken enough amps to recognize them when you take them, so maybe the gel contained some amount of amphetamines but as far as the acid i really don't know man. I know people love to try and pass shit off as other drugs that they're really not, but I'm pretty sure nobody would mistake meth for acid. Like nobody. I don't care if you've never even done acid. Two wildly different chemicals. Sure, you get a stim effect from acid, but not even close to speed. (this is also coming from someone who absolutely hates speed so I may be a bit biased, but tripping is fun- tweaking is sketchy. Maybe not so simple as that, but you know where I'm coming from...)

Status
Not open for further replies.