acid in america 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some non-perf tyedie hits that were garbage. It was lsd but 2 hits made me have a very mongy trip wihtout alot of cool visuals. They were on very thin papper.

No defanitly not. They were watery red with blue spots and it looked like really bad, pixelated tyedye.

They wernt an RC or anything just low quality LSD.

This was back in June, michigan.

I have heard there are some geltabs comming to the OC LA area. I hope to get my hands on some.

o jus recently got some very weak white unperforated LSD hits, i could tell they were definitely LSD but in very low amounts, 4 hits had me frying pretty well. I'm glad to have found a source for it in socal. :]

so...it seems like the drought has finally ended in SoCal.
White perfs... is it real? Its been 6 years.
Will post trip info soon.
Gell and liquid also rumored to be within reach.

whats really going on here>>>>> dmt anyone?

White on white perfed going around Atlanta for $6-$7 for singles, $40 for a 10-strip, and $275-$300 a sheet. Prices for books drop much faster. I'm going to dose over the weekend and I'll let everyone know how they are. I'm told they're amazing.

hey everyone im new to Bluelight.

Since I'm new I haven't read the Bluelight User Agreement, but I'm going to go do that right now - I promise!

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMM socal yes. Signal me when Jesus returns, haven't had communion in a long time. "Like totally fryin balls dude!" Fuck that let's see the light.

just heard this from my cousin: massachusetts is about to get flooded with cid. some new white on white just came in and is extremely strong (one hit being enough for a decent trip)

so be on the look out :)

subdefy said:
just heard this from my cousin: massachusetts is about to get flooded with cid. some new white on white just came in and is extremely strong (one hit being enough for a decent trip)

so be on the look out :)

I heard the same thing. Someone said in a few weeks there'll be plenty.

Lucky you guys! We had a batch come through, but it disappeared just as quickly.

Question about quality of certain acid blotter?

I was wondering if anyone knew the "411" on the old man standing behind a pyramid with three eyes blotter that is going around right now?
Thanks

A bunch of new White on White unperfed is out. At first glance it looks identical to the old White on White unperfed, only when you pick it up (or when you look at it on its side) you'll notice that its almost twice as thick as the original. It is extremely rigid (like a business card) but looks just like the other White on White. I have yet to try it but rumor has it that it is much stronger than previous batches. I'll post a picture of a sheet when I get home and you guys can take a look at it.

Peace

Mr. Trips said:
A bunch of new White on White unperfed is out. At first glance it looks identical to the old White on White unperfed, only when you pick it up (or when you look at it on its side) you'll notice that its almost twice as thick as the original. It is extremely rigid (like a business card) but looks just like the other White on White. I have yet to try it but rumor has it that it is much stronger than previous batches. I'll post a picture of a sheet when I get home and you guys can take a look at it.

Peace

They had that last feb.....white unperfed but thick as fuck. Two hits had me tripping as hard as 4 or so hits of decent acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.