acid in america 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
The acid I had earlier this summer....white, unperfed...was the best damn acid I've seen across the midwest in years. Too bad it's dryed up in Indy as far as I can tell.

I still think its around in michigan but I have not been able to get my hands on any in a few months, if you can make the right connections its still here.

us blotters

the scarabs are around and have been frequent in ga and nc....along with tye dye buddah, and solid color thai buddahs(red, maroon,blue and purple), Jerry faces, white perfed and unperfed, few homers, and the liquid is coming back again where it came from last year. The prices are still high, but the supply is getting out there.

osoloco69 said:
the scarabs are around and have been frequent in ga and nc....along with tye dye buddah, and solid color thai buddahs(red, maroon,blue and purple), Jerry faces, white perfed and unperfed, few homers, and the liquid is coming back again where it came from last year. The prices are still high, but the supply is getting out there.

Nice to hear that the flow is going well in the southeast. Over here in 'Bamastan, it has been pretty dry for *quite* a while (2+ years). At least it's over in the peach state...been hearing of possibilities from there, but nothing has come into fruition yet. But thanks for the heads up...it gives me even more to look forward to on our trip to the mountains soon! ;)

~beatdown4life~

^ I know for a fact boston had blotters (white on white) a few months ago perhaps 2 ?

all the hetty lot rats, love molly now, havent ya heard...

LOL

i dont know man, i definately know its in florida, in large sums.

I'm in florida, and although I've only gotten LSD while traveling recently, I do have a comment to make.

A lot of liquid in the US is VERY cut or weak right now. I've had white perf and white unperf blotter recently that blew some amber liquid and some clear "silver crystal" liquid out of the water. The festi-kids seem to really be cutting that liquid up --- if you ask me, a few drops should do it.. any more than 3 and you've been duped. Some of the blotter recently has been 1 hit shit, at least for a full trip.

funknsoul1 said:
I'm in florida, and although I've only gotten LSD while traveling recently, I do have a comment to make.

A lot of liquid in the US is VERY cut or weak right now. I've had white perf and white unperf blotter recently that blew some amber liquid and some clear "silver crystal" liquid out of the water. The festi-kids seem to really be cutting that liquid up --- if you ask me, a few drops should do it.. any more than 3 and you've been duped. Some of the blotter recently has been 1 hit shit, at least for a full trip.

I agree completely. Friends are getting ripped on liquid all over town, but another friend has had two kinds of white blotter that blew his mine with a single hit each time.

I had buddha blotter awhile back, smaller than normal hits. Black sitting buddha on a grey background. Sheet were laid strong [120ug+] for select groups. The buddhas you might find in a lot were dosed lower.

A+ lsd IMO, 2 had me in very visual trip, clean and long lasting.

What do your Buddhas look like...?

Dragon-Fly print blotters still around Chicago [lsd, not that bromo-G-imme a break stuff]

I would never trust liquid from anyone unless they have already sold me some decent shit before. Why fuck over a good customer.

me and a friend just picked up 2 hits each ($5 a hit) in houston.

from the two I have right now, it looks like some small ass ghostly heads/faces with a background of fire (orangeish lookin).

dude I got them from said almost word for word "they aren't really visual, but they don't have strychnine so your back won't hurt". as soon as he said this I was like "wtf? i don't even want to take this anymore". Friend hooked me up from his friend for cost, but from what he says it makes me nervous (plus it's b/s). As soon as he said that I just thought "oh no some nasty research chem blotter".

haven't tried it yet, dunno if I will anytime soon but I just thought I'd post about it. I just had the opportunity to pick these up cheap and figured if I don't take them I'll at least sell em off and make $10

Last edited:
milwaukee has been consistently receiving white on white perfed and unperfed over the past couple weeks. and there are also some different batches which is good to hear. all decent quality paper. around 70-90ug per hit. supposedly there is some tiger striped blotter around that is top notch as well; hoping to get my hands on that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.