• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid blotter that is DOB. Lab analyzed. (w/ pics and spectra)

Fairnymph, I agree the bromine is evil!!! I have not tried DOB but 2C-B is clearly an evil psychedelic, IMO, and I've used that one like 10 times.

I hope you don't mind but I am going to link this thread over at Shroomery so a larger audience can be aware of what the deal is with these blotters.

Thank you for posting this info!

Feel free; I definitely want as many people to know about this as possible. And if anyone knows the bastard who made this blotter, please give him a swift kick in the crotch for me. :X

bluedolphin said:
Fairnymph, I agree the bromine is evil!!! I have not tried DOB but 2C-B is clearly an evil psychedelic, IMO, and I've used that one like 10 times.
may i enquire .. evil in what way? unless you are referring to the evilness that manifests itself in the trip after a few too many 2cb journeys?

wow. i have got the very same blotter down in texas and has a strong suspicion it was not lsd as it was sold to me. it took several hours to come up on 2 blotters and then boosted with a thrid blotter. the expericence was a very stoned kind of retarded feeling trip. and i was awake for almost 30 hours after injesting. well that make perfect sense now. btw blotter came from dallas to central texas.

Bromine is evil IMO because it tends to lead to very nasty side effects; a heavy body load, lots of nausea and muscle tension.

I don't think we need to track down whoever laid this and give them an ass kicking. Putting chems on blotter besides LSD is not inherently wrong...

I think it's enough that we finally have some solid info on this and we can spread the word and warn people if we see them with these blotters that it's not LSD like they probably think it is.

no, all i know is that it came down from dallas and there was a lot of it up there. i agree with bluedolphin, the effects that were described to me by the people selling it did not resemble acid even thought they sold it as acid. so i was expecting something funny. i though however, that it was 5-meo-amt, which i have experience with. im glad there is now solid info about this blotter so people will not have to assume or guess at what they injest.

Yes but SELLING it as acid IS wrong. And it's been clearly always been peddled as acid.

We don't know that the original source sold it as LSD, do we? After all we don't even know who the original source is.

If we're going to start chasing down every kid who grabs a few sheets and decides to sell it as "doses" we've got a big job on our hands...

Remember drugs affect each individual in different ways. Neither DOB or 2C-B gave me any uncomfortobale physical side effects such as aches or muscle tension (even though DOB produced the feeling of a very heavy body). My friends really enjoy brominated compounds too.

BUT I would LOVE to see the test results for this! So please, please post it! :)

Also, does anybody know how much of a compound you could put on a blotter of normal size? Could you really put on much more than 1mg?

yes selling dob as acid is shitty but at least now we know that it is not acid thanks to you. sorry u got burned on the acid, try to enjoy the dob. i didnt really notice too much body load but i dont have prior experience with bromine compounds so i wouldnt know if they usually cause this for me.

Lloyd said:
Also, does anybody know how much of a compound you could put on a blotter of normal size? Could you really put on much more than 1mg?

Yes. Normal blotters can hold a few milligrams. Especially thick blotters can hold a few milligrams more than a few milligrams.

If anyone wants to question this, go try it and see for yourself.

I believe you without doubt. Just a bit surprised.
But 2-3mg really is not much substance.
Maybe there's more DOx-blotters going around than we think?

^^
2-3 mg is all you need for a dose of DOI or DOB. Bromo-dragonfly only requires 500-1000ug per dose.

5-meo-AMT needs a bit higher dose so typically those blotters will be larger or quite thick.

Why sell DOB/I as anything else? I'd buy it in a heartbeat. 5meo-amt is a different matter. But yea, tell people what they are buying. If they don't understand what it is then, then that is their problem.

I have been thinking about it and I think it's best not to ever make blotter that ISN'T LSD, unless each little square says the drug's name (ex. DOB). Otherwise it will inevitably be sold as acid, whether that is the creator's intention or not.

Plenty of people want acid more than any other psychedelic; thus this crappy lying stuff.

Obviously the money comes first for the people who initially made the blotters...otherwise they wouldn't have made blotters out of it. It's a bad idea on so many fronts, and to not anticipate even the most obvious of those would mean the creator of the tabs was either dumb or motivated by profits (but probably both).

andruejaysin said:
Why sell DOB/I as anything else? I'd buy it in a heartbeat. 5meo-amt is a different matter. But yea, tell people what they are buying. If they don't understand what it is then, then that is their problem.

You would, but most people have never heard of it and therefore would not buy it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with using blotter paper as a method of dosing something that takes such small material. Most people don't have milligram scales and liquid can be hard to share.

I would just accept the fact, with DOB,DOI,DOM,bromodragonfly,5meoamt, and a bunch of other "fly/dragonfly" chems coming out soon (who knows, some may actually be worthwhile?) that blotter paper no longer means it has to be LSD.

Know and trust your sources.

I ate two of these a couple of months ago, and im in Texas as well.

....the trip was freaking long, but the physical side effects weren't that bad.

Last edited: