View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid and psychedellic questions?

Psychoman420

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so im new here but my main section here is going to be psychedellics. I've only done mushrooms once but me and my friend are getting an ounce of mushrooms and a sheet of cid and we are obviously only gonna do one tab now and then, but im gojng to get deep into them because I love the idea and freeing your mind in such of a beautiful way.

Anyway, my question is on acid, if you have the best trip ever, do you see things like these pictures or is it like a stereotype? If you don't, what do you see? What looks different and how?

http://imgur.com/TOpVjTP
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...QMygCMAI&iact=rc&uact=3&page=1&start=0&ndsp=8

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
The first one, not really. The second one is a little more accurate although it's subjective.
With acid expect geometric morphing and fractals in higher doses, as well the perspective of objects around you will change.
Like your wall could look like it's expanding out towards you then shrinking back in, and the edge between your wall and floor may bend in to make it less than 90 degrees and back out to make it more.
Very funky business, you should have fun.

Also don't expect the colour to be as pronounced as the second one, it kinda comes in waves where for a bit everything will look REALLY fucking purple, then maybe green five minutes later, then normal coloured another 10 minutes later.

It's not really about the visuals when it comes to lsd, but you'll find that out I suppose :)

^^^This.

But ya the second one is fairly similar to how the world looks on high doses of LSD, although I've gotten visuals similar to the first one, although not on acid.

The world looks different in a sense that for the first time you can truly see it. Your visual field takes on a sort of hyper reality that enhances and deeply focuses your perception. There aren't picturesque hallucinations in my experience. The LSD trip is predominantly mental/emotional, opposed to more visual/body drugs like NBOMe.

The world looks different in a sense that for the first time you can truly see it. Your visual field takes on a sort of hyper reality that enhances and deeply focuses your perception. There aren't picturesque hallucinations in my experience. The LSD trip is predominantly mental/emotional, opposed to more visual/body drugs like NBOMe.

That sucks, for me it's a perfect mix of both.
A strong LSD trip will give me very powerful visuals, although not as immersive and tangible as NBOMe visuals