• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Acetametaphin concerns

Gregwigle

Greenlighter
My friend has bee presceibed fairly strong painkillers for a long time and in large quantities. 4-6 10/325's per day. He has adjusted to his
Pain and had been giving me he surplus for a while now and I take 6-8 in a two hour period several days a week.
His doctor was out of town for his last refil so the PA prescribe 60 5/325's for the month. I used 12 at a time every few day and ran out quickly. She refused him a refill even though she prescribe 1/4 his amount.
I k ow all that Tylenol could be really bad along with my insulin and want to know how to get back on the larger dose and if the painkillers are available runout Tylenol.
I also take xanax, 2-3 mil a day and flexaril but in small quantities also.

You are most likely causing some damage to your liver, it would be impossible for us to know for sure.

Your best bet from now on would be to perform a cold water extraction on the pills before ingesting them. You only have one liver so take care of it.

Yes oxycodone is available without acetaminophen. You should speak to your doctor about this if they would be willing to prescribe that formulation. This is you, right? You don't need to say your friend as we speak in the first person here.

More than 4000 mg of acetominophen a day will cause serious liver damage. Look up how to do a cold water extraction on youtube, and watch a couple videos to make sure they're consistent. It removes all the acetominophen from your opiods