• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Accurate description of Nitazene effects

Synaps3

Bluelighter
For the purpose of harm reduction, I really think we need a thread that accurately describes the effects of the nitazenes.
I try searching this up and it's only half-assed stuff that comes up. Considering that these are becoming super common in fake pills, it's important to sense the difference in effects.

1. Duration of action for common nitazenes (meto, proton, iso, etc.) - doesn't have to be all, just post what you happen to know
2. Half-life
3. What do they each feel like compared to traditional opioids?
4. Compared to Fentanyl, what's the difference in effects?
5. Can you even distinguish them from other opioids by trying them OR if they are dosed in the right quantity, you would have no clue how to differentiate?

I'm pretty scared right now about having fake pills. I basically want to know if it will be immediately obvious - like night and day OR is it super sneaky?

For the purpose of harm reduction, I really think we need a thread that accurately describes the effects of the nitazenes.
I try searching this up and it's only half-assed stuff that comes up. Considering that these are becoming super common in fake pills, it's important to sense the difference in effects.

1. Duration of action for common nitazenes (meto, proton, iso, etc.) - doesn't have to be all, just post what you happen to know
2. Half-life
3. What do they each feel like compared to traditional opioids?
4. Compared to Fentanyl, what's the difference in effects?
5. Can you even distinguish them from other opioids by trying them OR if they are dosed in the right quantity, you would have no clue how to differentiate?

I'm pretty scared right now about having fake pills. I basically want to know if it will be immediately obvious - like night and day OR is it super sneaky?
Illicit pills are likely pressed not real.

Buying testing kits sold by bunk police might give you some clues.

These street pills should be doses by dissolving into a volumetric solution then slowly titrating up the dose over a few hours for the first dose of the volumetric solution…this is how you avoid OD from hot spots

Bumping thread.

Just saw US news article finding traces of Nitazene mixed in with the fentanyl. Is it true the report that it’s 10x stronger than fentanyl? It’s a tranquilizer right and not an opioid?