• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Absolutely, positively disgusted with the Governments approach to e.

Oj : Irc is short for internet relay chat
Heard of MIRC ? If your in windows you should probably grab that.
It's a real time chat progam, you type push enter and it comes up on everyones screen,,like bluelight but more personal.
Check out www.downloads.com and do a search for mirc.
IRC will be good to talk real time and get some specific ideas claified, and improved.

mini-mE i'm crying over your lost brother, may he have sweet dreams and watch over all of us here.
Firstly I must say I am so glad I found this forum, and the intelligent, kind and gentle people that inhabit this space. It's discussions like the one that we are having right now that will most surely start the REVOLUTIONARY process.
OJ: Man you are fired up, I have been wanting to articulate what you have just posted for a long time. Education, education, education. That is the key. "From little things big things grow".
From a Perth perspective....
And how do we educate the masses,-- popular culture -- What have we just seen recently...MixMag and the current issue of Ministry magazine with DRUGS emblazoned across their front cover. I personally think the only way we are ever going have a hope in hell of getting anywhere with legislation, politicions and government is to rub their nose in it.
Stick within the current laws to a point whereby the mainstream is bombarded with drug education messages that they cannot ignore. This can only open up more debate on the subject where informed, intelligent, factual information can be presented in a discussion forum. Hey isn't this why Bluelight came into existence in the first place ?
What I propose is that we graffiti the place. No not with a can or a brush I mean the mainstream way. Why can we not get some cool Bluelight stickers and plaster them all over Oz. Imagine how cool it would be to see a bluelight logo in the mainstream press, magazines, street press, street light, whatever. The more people we get on this board the better. We have to make it popular, trendy, like a logo on streetwear clothing, something cool that everyone wants to know about. How else is your occasional clubber to be ever remotely interested ?
Start small and cheap, mass distribution.
It's amazing how many 15-18 year olds I meet while clubbing that have no idea what they are doing to their bodies. Education man..spread the word. Now I personally go out clubbing for a good time, and the thought of standing at a door before, during, after a big night to me has knobs on it. We have to convince the owners (and promoters) of the popular clubs to hand out small Bluelight flyers while everyone is going in. After all these people are the ones making all the money out of us. They should take some responsibility as well.
Do you think this is a pipe dream...well I have some friends over here in the West that are connected to the mainstream and its time to get them off there collective woopee cushions as well.
I have a comfortable life, secure job, great friends and earn reasonable money. Music and clubbing are now my life, its time to give something back. You guys are the fuel for my fire, keep pumpin. My time starts now......
Coconut .... hard and brown outside...sweet
and mushy inside :)

Very well said Coconut. It is a strong point you make in regard to us giving something back to the culture.
The only way we will ever accomplish our goal is to pull together and pool our thoughts.
I am going to correspond with Johnboy as soon as I see him on ICQ and attempt to arrange an ICQ meet up.
This is going to be bigger than Ben Hur, but all in good time.
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONSUMPTION OF e! CAUSES EXCESS SKINNY DIPPING WITH FRIENDS.
"Come in, it's really warm"!
Keep Rolling.

This is one of the most interesting and motivating posts I have ever read here. A few points on the ideas presented:
Pill-testing at raves and festivals: A Damn Great Idea. It would make the drug safer for many people, earn bluelight a few bucks, and with every test, we could hand out a pamphlet with the REAL info on ecstacy. One problem I can see though is that I can picture cops staking out the stall and going to arrest everyone who visits it. Of course, that would generate a massive outcry - after all, we would be making it safer for them.
Pamphlets: Great idea, to hand them out at clubs, raves, etc. But I really think the kind of people we would give them to at clubs would be the kind of people who agree with us anyway. We need to target the (older?) audience who actually believe all the crap the media sprouts about ecstacy, and hopefully change a few minds there. Lets hand out pamphlets at libraries and churches!
wink.gif

Does anybody know someone who works for a newspaper? Because getting an article in one which actually tells the truth about ecstacy would be a great step. And I can see a paper printing one - the outcry on the part of the conservative audience would up paper sales massively.
Anyway, I would love to help handing out pamphlets, testing Es at parties, anything.
SpankY

"listen to this i herd...."
"No man i dont wanna know about the drugs, I just wanna take them."
This is what my mate said to me when i was trying to infrom him gf some things i thought he was doing wrong. We need to spread the word!!!!!
I think pill testing is a excellent idea..Rave Safe does that dont they Johnboy???But i can see the cops coming down on us very strongly.
I think we should all have the same info in all our states but i think that each stateshould do there own Pamphlet!
Some possible information topics:
Bunk Pills
What to do if you dont feel ok
How to help someone off a trip
How to help some one off a reallybad comedown
Facts and Fiction about ecstasy
but not making it all information put abit of fun in it....
"E quotes" would be amusing......
Theres my 2 cents!
Thanks for listening
-Dylan!
:p

Spanky, I like your idea about the papers, however the significance of our outcries would not reach a suitable level until we form this action group.
IMPORTANT: SEE NEW THREAD!
JOIN THE ECSTASY ACTION GROUP.
We are arranging an ICQ meetup to discuss the issues contained within this thread.
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONSUMPTION OF e! CAUSES EXCESS SKINNY DIPPING WITH FRIENDS.
"Come in, it's really warm"!
Keep Rolling.

Australia follows the lead of the US. Most of the world does, they have a huge influence on everyone, including the UN. I wouldn’t be surprised is the US controlled the UN, or at least the group which controls the US did. I don’t know why they banned MDMA, but l do know the effects it had on me. Personally, l saw that life isn’t about making money, or buying things. MDMA helps you breakout of the chains that hold you mind down. Unfortunately society is created to chain people down, can u imagine the impact of drugs on the work force? Suddenly people think that they don’t need that 100K sports car when the little buggy with a pink interior and rainbow of flowers painted on it moves just as well! People wouldn’t spend 18hrs a day at work, or spend $$$ on Xmas as its the thought that counts.
Our economy is funded on the fact that people spend their lives in a constant motion of earning/spending. Everything would have to change if drugs were legalised, and they ain’t going to be. At best l would say that within the next 10yrs marijuana will be available for medical use only. If were lucky cause the US is increasing its DW funding. Do u know that the UN has sanctioned farms, some in NZ even to grow poppy seeds? I wonder where they go....
The really sad point is that US has classified over population of this planet as a National threat. So to them the drug war is good on two points. It makes money and kills people. I wont get into it here, but if you follow the trail of US funded institutions/operations that go into other countries, particularly third world, you find a train of death. Just one case is a US funded research institution that went into Thiland to give a school of girls immunisations, unknown to the girls there was also a chemical that makes them unable to have children. There was a whole nauseating show about it on SBS. The US believes that if the world gets over populated, people will eventually flock to the US, and it will cease being a developed country and become a developing country. That is bad for the economy and constitution. Drugs don’t kill people, the black market kills people.
We may be pro-active but the majority is not and doesn’t care as long as they get their beer and TV. Oh, and media rapes the drug scene cause that’s what its told to u. No matter what u think, each news story can be told in two ways, and its always told in the way the government wants. Lets see, the headline for when BLeers march to parliment house. Its either, “the kids of the future reach out to an uncaring government and cry out for the drug war, and the deaths that result to end.” OR, “bunch of drug FuKKed ravers marched to PH but get searched for drugs by police on the way as an outcry is heard by public when several known drug dealers are seen to participating in the march.... ect ect!” what do u think it would be?
You people just don’t get it do u? Labeling people is a huge part of life, sad but true. Look, greenies for instance bring on a lot of good points, and they are right, we are all screwed within the next 10years (l lot a lot of stuff about this if u want it email me) due to environmental change. But now we have reached a point where its unstoppable and the gov’t will say anything to keep the population calm. So, they have labeled greeny’s and whenever a news report pops up about greenies, its usually very short and people think, “ah, just mull smoking greenies, what would they know?” And so it doesn’t make much of a change.
There was a case a while ago where a small group of scientists tried Shrooms and they loved it! They wrote up a lot of reports and so forth, all scientific. Their reports weren’t even read, the scientific board said that since they have tried the drug, their ideas are no longer valid. WTF?? The propaganda runs deep, going against the grain isn’t easy when there’s so much money against you. Public opinion changes with the flip of the coin. If you wanna have change, u need to go beyond just ‘raving teens’ as they will be too easy to dismiss. There has to be a very large movement or the media will down play it and the gov’t will see more anti-drug reports released. Honestly, l think that Australia is the only country open enough to bring these changes in, but the UN may not like it. The UN has established that selling drugs is bad, australia may get kicked out of the UN if it does. Too bad the UN didn’t notices when the CIA was caught selling drugs a few years back in order to keep the street value/crime down.
ZERO: look past the directors of the shows, every media outlet is owned by a small group of very wealthy businessman. I think there’s like 3 main ones in the US and a similar number in OZ. Hmm, l wonder how much of a Tax break they get eh? Anyway, the Gov’t sets regulations as to what can/cannot be shown by the media. U break those regulations, u’ll have an army of lawyers at your door. The baby boomers are just part of the population, their just doing there jobs. Its not their fault.
------------------
We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins.
-Raoul Vaneigem