• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

About to take cocaine for the first time

Ripplyuk

Bluelighter
I've always wanted to try it and I've managed to get some from a friend. It's not much though. Has anyone got any advice or tips? (Apart from 'don't'). Do I have to snort it? I don't want my nose getting sore. Also, how long will it take to be out of my system? Can I drink alcohol later in the evening?

cut it into small bumps, i wouldn't do proper line until you're better acquainted with it.
your nose will only feel sore if you go reallly hard on it, couple of tiny little credit card corner bumps wont do that.
i would advise against alcohol and coke and drink are toxic when combined.

Can I not rub it on my gums instead? Or is that not as much fun? I wasn't planning to drink while taking it. I meant after. But my friend has told me that I should drink with it because it will make it last longer.

unless you're dealing with super-pure primo shit gummming it is massive waste, snort it.
drinking with it creates a super toxic chemical called cocaethylene - google it - do it if you want but get informed first.

Funny you post this right after I read the thread above you "cocaine over dose" which goes over the exact basics you should know . Read it