• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

About how much does a tablespoon of powdered poppy pods weigh?

Oh, my new friend, sincerely…thank you. If you only knew the mess this reeeally was. Lol. I have a pretty nice home, but a pipe broke in the wall and went under my hardwood oak floors and cabinetry. Long story short…whole kitchen had to be ripped out and there’s not a single contractor in the area to put it back.
I was trying to cook this damn stuff on an induction burner in my bedroom so the rest of the household would continue to think I was just sick (virus sick). The induction burner fan went out right as the tea was getting hot and the thing broke last night at 10pm. So I sat there with a pot of sludge.
My parents live and hour and a half away. I had to have my MOM transport it, add more water, warm it to a boil, shut it off and bring it back. I JUST got it. Obviously, since I added water, quite a bit (6-8 cups), it’s going to be weaker, but I need it to last. If a little doesn’t work, I’ll just drink more and be very well hydrated, ig. I’ll let you know…
Hey man, what country are you in? You might be able to get kratom reaaly easily, why don’t you just buy more pods? You probably need around 35 grams a day of dried pods to get by, a gram is about equivalent to 10 mg of oxy

It worked…well. And it made enough tea for five days, but I’m out of it, as of today. It worked remarkably well. I was surprised. I did order more pods, but they won’t be here until 2 days from now…same time I’ll probably get my meds filled. 🙄 Wednesday or Thursday.
I actually do have Kratom. It’s just never worked very well. I haven’t even had to use it this time. I’m in the U.S.

It worked…well. And it made enough tea for five days, but I’m out of it, as of today. It worked remarkably well. I was surprised. I did order more pods, but they won’t be here until 2 days from now…same time I’ll probably get my meds filled. 🙄 Wednesday or Thursday.
I actually do have Kratom. It’s just never worked very well. I haven’t even had to use it this time. I’m in the U.S.
Also, they have me on 16 15mg tabs PER DAY, and I’ve been on that for years, so I end up taking 20-25 of them, rather than 16…which is why I’m out.

Hey man, what country are you in? You might be able to get kratom reaaly easily, why don’t you just buy more pods? You probably need around 35 grams a day of dried pods to get by, a gram is about equivalent to 10 mg of oxy
Sorry…I didn’t hit the “reply” button-just posted below.

Sorry…I didn’t hit the “reply” button-just posted below.

How much Kratom did you try to use? I’ve used up to a 100 grams a day, so maybe you just weren’t taking enough

How much Kratom did you try to use? I’ve used up to a 100 grams a day, so maybe you just weren’t taking enough
9 Tablespoons. I got the Ref Bali and the Red Maeng Da. Not sure what that converts to in grams.
I bought new Kratom, even though I still had some leftover from…4(?) years ago. I didn’t know it it expires or loses its potency? The older stuff is in capsules. New Kratom is just powder. Not that big of a deal…I’d just power through the nasty taste and chug it,
but if it doesn’t lose its potency, I PREFER to use the capsules. Any idea if the old stuff is still good?

9 Tablespoons. I got the Ref Bali and the Red Maeng Da. Not sure what that converts to in grams.
I bought new Kratom, even though I still had some leftover from…4(?) years ago. I didn’t know it it expires or loses its potency? The older stuff is in capsules. New Kratom is just powder. Not that big of a deal…I’d just power through the nasty taste and chug it,
but if it doesn’t lose its potency, I PREFER to use the capsules. Any idea if the old stuff is still good?
Yah it should be, a tablespoon is about 8.4 grams ime, you were taking like 3 oz a day, so ya if it was going to work, it probably would have at that dose :/ I’d say at the max dose, kratom would be equivalent t makybe 30 mg oxy, 3-5 times a day.

YOu could take it with the poppies to boost the high a little, I do that to reduce the cost of getting high on Poppies (kratom Is much cheaper), on a side note I also take 1 mg buprenorphine (suboxone) rectally with the pods Andy kratom, as I find it adds to the effects at that dose