• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A thread only for Newcastle people AKA Novacastrians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^we need another cheep trix'esk gathering to pull the punters

but first we need to find a new warehouse as the old one is now a parkinglot.....

THEY NEVER FUCKEN BUILT THE APPARTMENTS just kicked my friends out

Im a new Novercastrian greenlighter !!!

Will there be prizes ????

Ernie Mann.

AKA Mr E man

...was gonna say I'm an honorary Novocastrian, but now it seems I'd be placing myself in the same boat as PK if I did that.... and god KNOWS how I don't want to do that.

Go This Is Not Art!

woody: you bastard. I thought you weren't having a party til mid december. It's doubtful I'll be able to make it this friday due to exams and such. Seeya at EC anyways

I want to have a BBQ

Woody, will you still be around newcastle on december 6?

^^ umm not so soon now but

all newi BL crew should appear here!

and come watch me drink more punch than man has ever before :p

Newwie GL here. I say it every thread, but Newcastle is be best place in Australia. No better place. Now that I'm quitting work and have free time, I need to find some raves and decent events to go to.

^^^ I stand corrected. I am a newwie BL now. Not a GL. Woo for me!

* Newcastle BLer enters Thread*

Hello Newcastle Crew. Anyone hear from the East End? Or are you all Windale rats? ;)

Why isn't there a bigger rep from Newy? There are so many potential BLer's in the city and the suburbs and they dont hit it. East end is a top spot for a stay if someone has a phat zone to chill in!=D

Although i maintain...the burbs is where its at in Newy.

Most of my mates are BLers, but theyre all lurkers and while they have been here for months or years, they NEVER post. Supaluminal, Dr_NOTSO_Evil, everyone else whos handles I cant remember SHOW YOURSELVES!

Oh and diegoblunt, I doubt many BLers are Windale rats, since they usually dont have the typing skills to write they're username

/starts dodging thongs.

What am I on about though. I'm from (dare I admit it), East Maitland.
Soon to be Cooks Hill if I get off my arse and move in with my brother.

Wow! so there must be at least 4 of us now!

So do other newie bluelighters go to things such as nutshell etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.