• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A thread only for Newcastle people AKA Novacastrians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of the chit-chat and back to naming random small-goods!

(Alive and kicking and just loving having randomly woken up at 6am.. yourself?)

Do you all think we should post ups events like nutshell and such in the events forum? or do you think it would be better in hear?

just an idea?

Go for your life, mate.

This is the only thread I visit regularly though, so I'll just be posting events in here.

P.S. OH DEAR GOD, DJ Shadow was fucking brilliant on Sunday night. Life. Now. Complete.

It was off to the teepee once that happened and stomping woody returned after a 2 year break

PlasticCentralCoastoct14OPT.jpg

^^^
not directed at you...

by fuck it shits me that people actually get paid to design shit flyers like that

Maybe you need to wear those 3D glasses with the red lens and the blue Lens to get the full effect. =D

Gosford... makes you wan't to walk around with an AK-47 and dynamite. Kaboom, bitches and gentlefucks!

But i'll probably be dragged there again. Oh wait, the 14th is this weekend. This weekend is reserved for solo drinking :) / :( !

Long live the central coast!

Pretty small, pretty gross. It's not a club, it's a bar with a small dancing area, one U shaped chill couch and some seedy people.

Sounds like my type of place ;)

Oh well, we live and we learn, it's all an experience

lil angel15 said:

Just for anyone who may have been considering this, don't bother for tonight. It has been postponed until next weekend, the 21st October. :D

There's going to be a little psynight at Wickham bowlo sat 28th oct. The bowlo of all places! haha awesome! $10 entry... will find the flyer later if anyone is keen to go?

DRUGS: A Social History - Newcastle Regional Museum | 30 September 2006 - 18 March 07

Drugs: A social history said:
There was a time when cannabis cigarettes were promoted for asthma relief and opium-laced syrups were given to calm teething infants. Doctors prescribed heroin for relief during childbirth, and writers musicians and artists sought inspiration in the fiery euphoria of opiates. Society's attitudes have changed dramatically, yet some of the most lethal recreational drugs are still legal and widely available.

This exhibition explored our love-hate relationship with drugs, revisiting pivotal moments in Australia's drug-taking history: from sly-grog to safe injecting: from Bex to the billboard vigilate group BUGAUP; from opium dens to the Aquarius Festival and rave nation - this powerful show challenged views on drugs!

DRUGS: A Social History - Newcastle Regional Museum | 30 September 2006 - 18 March 2007 (FREE ENTRY)

A fairly small exhibition, but certainly worth a look if you are in town with an hour to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.