DivineTorus
Greenlighter
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2025
- Messages
- 23
A thread of my experience Mixing Dilaudid, (Hydromorphone), with Gabapentin and alprazolam. Dangerous but fuck it feels good.
I started with 400mg of gabapentin around 1pm. Took another around 1:45 and another around 2:30 annnd another around 3/3:30pm. Totaling at 1600mg of gabapentin. Took 1mg of alprazolam around 3:30 and then, around 4/4:15pm.... I plugged 8x8mg dilaudid pills. 64mg at once. I alos took 1 more .5 mg alprazolam.
Basically im on suboxone treatment because I am trying to get clean. But ive relapsed three times this week including this one. Was difficult tio see my brother relapse on Crack and he fought me when I pushed him to go to detox. So I've justified a decent relapse of three High doses of dilaudid this week along with a mix of gabapentin and alprazolam and tylenol 1's last night watching backrooms with my gf.
She has no idea im doing xanax/dilaudid. Let alone together. This is a VERY dangerous combo so I do NOT recomend this.
But fuck- it's 4:24pm rn and I feel like I took heroin. I feel incredible\. Warm, soft, hugged by the familiar comfort that hydromorphone delivers.
If you have any questions, let me know below.
Again, do not copy me. My tolerance etc are not an excuse to be taking suicidal levels of drugs. Stay safe and if youre struggling with mental health, please reach out to someone. \
Me, I'm keeping my family doc in the loop with all of this. He's not happy with my self medication habits but he helps me stay accountable and as healthy as possible.
This combo, although it feels amazing, is likely to kill you. Do not copy me. I'm chasing the dragon. I hate addiction. I love myself but at the same time, if i didnt wake up, I wouldnt even be upset about it. I've been ready to move on from this life for a very long time so if spirit decides it's my time, I'll happily move on to the next phase of consciousness.
-----------
Post questions or responses about your similar experiences? I'm always curious about storiues.
And if you need reassurance I'm still alive, I get email updates and check this site frequently so just hit me up below.
One love.
- DivineTorus
I started with 400mg of gabapentin around 1pm. Took another around 1:45 and another around 2:30 annnd another around 3/3:30pm. Totaling at 1600mg of gabapentin. Took 1mg of alprazolam around 3:30 and then, around 4/4:15pm.... I plugged 8x8mg dilaudid pills. 64mg at once. I alos took 1 more .5 mg alprazolam.
Basically im on suboxone treatment because I am trying to get clean. But ive relapsed three times this week including this one. Was difficult tio see my brother relapse on Crack and he fought me when I pushed him to go to detox. So I've justified a decent relapse of three High doses of dilaudid this week along with a mix of gabapentin and alprazolam and tylenol 1's last night watching backrooms with my gf.
She has no idea im doing xanax/dilaudid. Let alone together. This is a VERY dangerous combo so I do NOT recomend this.
But fuck- it's 4:24pm rn and I feel like I took heroin. I feel incredible\. Warm, soft, hugged by the familiar comfort that hydromorphone delivers.
If you have any questions, let me know below.
Again, do not copy me. My tolerance etc are not an excuse to be taking suicidal levels of drugs. Stay safe and if youre struggling with mental health, please reach out to someone. \
Me, I'm keeping my family doc in the loop with all of this. He's not happy with my self medication habits but he helps me stay accountable and as healthy as possible.
This combo, although it feels amazing, is likely to kill you. Do not copy me. I'm chasing the dragon. I hate addiction. I love myself but at the same time, if i didnt wake up, I wouldnt even be upset about it. I've been ready to move on from this life for a very long time so if spirit decides it's my time, I'll happily move on to the next phase of consciousness.
-----------
Post questions or responses about your similar experiences? I'm always curious about storiues.
And if you need reassurance I'm still alive, I get email updates and check this site frequently so just hit me up below.
One love.
- DivineTorus
