• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A session after 21 days clean and in paws, will it get worst or continue?

DrTechno

Greenlighter
Hi Guys, For those who didn't read my story.. In short, I went on a methadone detox for a week, then did 2 weeks clean from everything..
I was in a phase were I still got RLS at night when I sleep, and high body tempreture and lack of energy here and there.. which didn't want to go away..
I felt tired of it all taking so much time to get back to normal.. Plus I have a busy and responsible lifetime and it tired me out.. ended up relapsing..

Im not planning to continue, Just did a session and tomorrow back to being clean (smoked maybe 100mg of H), Don't even have an urge or a want to get back to using daily to be completely honest,

What should I expect? Will I experience severe withdrawals again? Will it set me back? Or will it just continue were I left kinda? Cause this what's really worrying me..
Im serious in continuing being clean as I just wanted a small break from it all, not interested in getting back to smoking daily. But im afraid of this session :(

Last time I relapsed I smoked for a whole week but it was by choice, and the withdrawal wasn't as bad as when I smoked for 4months straight..

Any help/hints on what to expect? :(

From my experience your paws will worsen but acute wds shouldn't be bad. Like maybe a couple of moderate but tolerable days. Be strong get back to your blessed sober life. It's still early and hard, I can't give you the best advice but someone will definitely be able to help you out. Don't go back. You can do this!

You are setting yourself up for failure if you continue to dabble with heroin. You may think its no big deal, but your brain thinks differently. I highly suggest that if you want to remain clean, don't even entertain the thought of occasional usage, You will only make withdrawal worse. As Pucman said, you can do this. It may be a bitch for a while, but when its over, you will be much better, IMO, when you fel like using, work out. It will help your brain get back to a normal state. You are strong. You can do this.

I think the longer I go without a drug the worse the withdrawal gets psycologically.

Thanks for the replies everybody. Well it's been over 40 hours since I used. I slept 2 of the best nights since a long longg while, especialyl the second night after 24horus clean. Had a big of a hangover the next day due to low tolelrance but by night I was back to normal mostly. The RLS seems it disappeared finally, and the being like a zombie for most of the day without energy in the muscle too. All in all it's seems using those 2horus has killed most of the lingering symptoms.

The downside: Cravings the next day came with a big vengeance, so psychologically it worsened(im not one to suffer from cravings most times) but physicall PAWS etc etc it helped me till now... I will re-update