• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A question regarding oxycodone

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
A friend has aquired a source of oxys. I haven't tried them in years but used to have access to the 10mg Oxynorms and 20mg Longtec tablets.

These are 80mg Oxylan UK pharma brand. And Sandoz 40mg, he said the later are quite rare and sought after brand.

I'm just wondering as someone who hasn't touched any potent opiates in 3 months what would be considerd a reasonable dose?

Also because these are extended release version, would we be better breaking them?
Presumably 80mg is too much without tolerance?

Also this is probably a dumb question. But if you break a ER pill in half and take it, is it no longer extended release?

Plenty of time anyway. Won't be consuming for another couple of weeks. I know some people here will probably be at me as i have done well to quit the drugs i was doing. But won't be binging these and said friend is coming from another country to catch up with me and another couple of old friends. No one wants to do stimulants so the plan seems to be a chill one oxys and smoking some nice hashes.

20mg should be fairly strong for a non-tolerant person. Simply cutting in half won't defeat the time release feature, at least not entirely. That said, for recreational purposes they're best chewed up entirely anyhow.

Thank you. Also one more question. As opposed to chewing them up what is the best way to defeat the time release feature? Scratch off the coating with a razor blade i'm guessing?