Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A question regarding DMT extraction

MilliVanilli

Bluelighter
Hello there Bluelighter's.

I have asked this question once before, in the DMT Forum, but sadly it seems it went unnoticed.

I have been reading a few methods of extracting DMT out of various kinds of barks, and what I was wondering is how feasible this idea is...?
To be honest, I have no real education in the realm of Chemistry, that's not to say I don't have an interest. However, reading through some of the methods, it seems that one doesn't need a Ph.D in Chemistry in order to successfully carry out this extraction.

Which brings me to my next question. Having looked through the various barks that can be used to do this, it seems Mimosa Hostilis would be the preferred bark to use. And seeing as though it is not readily available in Australia, I am curious as to the Regulations and Laws regarding importing such a thing.

If I have broken an rules with my last paragraph, please inform me and I'll get rid of it.
Any information would be great. Cheers

Thanks Sustanon for that link. If the Mimosa Hostilis is going to prove too difficult to get, I think I will just use some form of Acacia.

Do either of you, or anyone for that matter, know of anyone who has done the extraction and been successful at doing it?

The chemistry is a cakewalk, the hardest part is finding the right plants.

I just wanted to bump this thread up again because I am curious as to whether anyone on here has successfully extracted DMT from Acacia...

Any info would be a right winner.

I've had plenty of acacia extracted DMT and the process is simple in comparison to other extraction procedures.

There is tonnes of online info

Make sure you filter the product as much as possible and be careful working with muratic acid as it is a skin irritant and known carcinogen.

Acacia maidenii goes well

Try here http://www.erowid.org/plants/acacia/acacia_extract1.shtml

Last edited:
Keep in mind that once you start an extraction the legal ramifications can be substantial.

thanks marley, that is an absolutely excellent TEK. I might just have to try t out myself, assuming I can find the right plant that is ;)

I'd really like to introduce DMT to some of my close friends, and most of all myself!

Yeh Lex Tek is pretty simple Tek to start with.

Try and use a deep sauce pan (as opposed to a deep pot) in the Acid cook step. There is nothing worse than trying to reduce your 13L solution to 2 or 3L. Always make sure the bark is covered...but yeh..not excessively.

Also if you choose to siphon your basified layer from the non polar shelite layer...DO NOT start siphoning by sucking on a hose (no matter how careful you are). Sucking in a mouthful of caustic soda solution isn't the best!!

Thanks heaps for the info guys. And also to marley for that link. That was a great help.

To lil_angel, just curious as to what you think the level of risk involved is in conducting an extraction of this sort? Obviously, if this comment is breaking any guidelines, then disregard or delete.
It's just I plan to take on the legality side as seriously as I take on the extraction itself, and what I mean by that is I will keep it to my absolute discretion.

Just go strip a few active acacias

No DO NOT DO THIS.

The stripping of tree bark has already gone to far, they are being ruined everywhere, especially in NSW. Some of the acacias are rare species, damaging these trees will only bring more light to the issue.

Atleast find a active species that has it in the leaves, which is far more sustainable practice.

There are a few other species one could buy/grow for the active chemical, please research. Don't damage Acacias for profit or just to get high, GROW YOUR OWN.

No DO NOT DO THIS.

The stripping of tree bark has already gone to far, they are being ruined everywhere, especially in NSW. Some of the acacias are rare species, damaging these trees will only bring more light to the issue.

Atleast find a active species that has it in the leaves, which is far more sustainable practice.

There are a few other species one could buy/grow for the active chemical, please research. Don't damage Acacias for profit or just to get high, GROW YOUR OWN.

Quoting for emphasis. I'm sure if you grew your own acacias it would be a worthwhile experience, even if it takes years. Like growing certain cactii hey?

As acidprime said there are alternate plant sources too if you do a little research on google, you'd just have a slightly lower yield.

Wait until after a thunderstorm. You'll be able to find bark everywhere. Do not take it off of the tree.