• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A question I am hoping someone can help with.

Mizora

Bluelighter
I got 6 of these bad boys (said to be 90 ug) to mess a round with and until today had done 1 once, a lil over 1 another time, a quarter another and a lil more than a 1/4 another time.... did a 1/2 today and I didnt think 1/2 was gona put me in the headspace it did! wow anyway...

My question: is there anyone out there who has experienced a bit of anxiety with lsd at the lower end of doses >90 ug? and if so have you done more and it sort of got rid of it?

I think i have become slightly anxious over the years with smoking too much weed but i have stopped that now (which i partly owe to lsd) and i have LOVED what I have got from tripping so far, learning about my thoughts and stuff it highlighted to me that i do worry and that there really is no need! (like i didnt know before! ;P ) but I am just genuinely curious to see if the bigger doses did anything with anxiety...I am starting to think that possibly that just how I am with psychs. I may be wrong but it seems that possibly part of the psych experience is a lil bit anxiety anyway? I remember doing shrooms years back and it was like one min we were cool then the next we wernt then we were...but it was all just funny and part and parcel of the whole thing.

Love to hear from anyone.

x

A low dose of LSD can certainly produce anxiety, especially so if you're already prone to it, but then so can a high dose. I'm curious what you're expecting to get from these half and quarter doses. Have you taken a full dose more than the one time? I'd say try taking at least 100-150ug to get "there", otherwise you're probably only getting threshold effects, which can be nice, but might also make you feel distracted and uneasy. Remember that set and setting play a role in the experience too, not just dosage. I will say there's definitely more going on with a higher dose that I find it easier to let go and immerse myself in the trip.

A low dose of LSD can certainly produce anxiety, especially so if you're already prone to it, but then so can a high dose. I'm curious what you're expecting to get from these half and quarter doses. Have you taken a full dose more than the one time? I'd say try taking at least 100-150ug to get "there", otherwise you're probably only getting threshold effects, which can be nice, but might also make you feel distracted and uneasy. Remember that set and setting play a role in the experience too, not just dosage. I will say there's definitely more going on with a higher dose that I find it easier to let go and immerse myself in the trip.

Cool thank, well the first 2 low doses were to get a feel for the head space, I am not one to jump straight in head first with a drug...I like to know what im getting into if ya feel me? The latter smaller doses have just been a bit of experimenting really...for all sorts of things :) Id highly recommend if you haven't tried it already :) Ive taken a one tab once and a lil over one another both with SO much work n prep in terms of set and setting...but both times things have come up things that needed addressing tbf...

Thanks for the advice...I think you are right and that if its higher I'd be too pre-occupied with look at 'cool shit' to be thinking lots. The just over tab would have been around 100 and I remember being in awe at some things, in particular clouds!