• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A question about re-upping on any psych.

LAMBS

Greenlighter
I recently got my hands on 2ce, 2ct2, and 2ci. I tried 2ce at 15mg for the first time and really enjoyed it, sadly it just ended too soon for my liking and i was left with only 5 mg of 2ce. This got me thinking, does re-upping on psychedelics actually do anything? I've done mdma in the past and I realize that it brings the magic back for a very short amount of time, I just wasnt sure if this applied to psychedelics or not.

Anyways, thanks for your time.

yes, but depends on the psychedelic/person

my friend re-upped on 2ce ~ 4 hours after initial dose (initial was 15 mg oral, second was 15mg insufflated) and didn't feel anything, I re-upped fine though

I'd guess that for those psychedelics whose trips are characteristic of distinct starts/ends, re-upping is less effective, unless you re-up well before the "end" part

Generally it's best to take the dose all at once because tolerance builds quickly. Usually redoses just extend the experience.

right - i have tried with acid a number of times - sometimes you get a brief second peak, but not worth the expended dosage - a couple times i have made the trip last like 24 hours by redosing acid and that was pretty darn fun..

I guess it depends on the drug. I've redosed on mushrooms well after I had initially peaked and it worked fine. However, I think that its better to allow your body and mind to rest after an experience and just wait a couple weeks before venturing into another one. Unless of course you are following up a drug with an entirely different one like for example MDMA and then 2CB after you peak.