• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVT?

Abstergo

Greenlighter
So I have been in correspondence with a supplier who thinks it's "not best" to ship high risk chemicals such as Pentedrone to the USA, and I agree. When she did suggest to me was something called 'aPVT' and she whipped up a molecular drawing for me. She says it's very new and safe to ship anywhere. Anyone have any clue what this is? Effects, possibly?

2d7hhz6.jpg

i thik its related to a-pvp. pentedrone is a substituted cathinone so illegal here as well as a-pvp so im willing to bet this stuff will be too. sorry im not sure how the us laws work but i would look into that first

Nothing, huh?

Well far as I can tell from some light research, it seems to be kindred to adderal in it's effects.

It's a stimulant derived from a-PVP, expect it to be kind of similar to MDPV, or buphedrone.

i've found some notes about this (i think?):

deep brown/tan in color.

doses tested were active at 2mg insufflated.
methylphenidate type effects.
duration ~2h. smooth comedown.

doses above 10mg insufflated cause very disagreeable respiration issues, mostly due to damaged nasal tissues. increased blood pressure to the point of discomfort. duration ~5h. smooth comedown.

insufflation should be less than 8mg, once a day. any higher or more frequent might do permanent damage.

tolerance curve seems to on-par with it's siblings, closer to a-pvp's curve. no intense sense of doom or paranoia such as with most of it's siblings at high dose or after high tolerance.

15mg+ insufflation caused very uncomfortable bruxism, complete failure of nasal passages via inflammation, rapid heartbeat, and vasoconstriction. duration ~6-8h.

oral doses over 20mg are active, causing similar but longer lasting and more gradual effects.

over 25mg seems like it could cost average joe a trip to the hospital. possibly for cardiovascular or respiratory issues.

the normal {benzo,theino}diazapine 'calming effect' doesn't seem to affect this one.
in case of overdose (or any ingestion), one might suggest a complete tranquilizer.

i see little to no use case. possibly helpful for intense bursts of mental focus on demand, but at too high a cost. maybe military grade use, not civilian. the casual software engineer might have to rewrite several classes or concepts designed during the comedown.

best left alone.

paper was found labeled "α-PvT".
this information may be useless. or maybe not.

never heard of it until now, but after that quote I don't think I want to!

MDPV is very forgiving when it comes to high doses, this does not appear to be!

So I have been in correspondence with a supplier who thinks it's "not best" to ship high risk chemicals such as Pentedrone to the USA, and I agree. When she did suggest to me was something called 'aPVT' and she whipped up a molecular drawing for me. She says it's very new and safe to ship anywhere. Anyone have any clue what this is? Effects, possibly?

2d7hhz6.jpg

Wow, your supplier is wrongly informed if that's what she thinks. a-PVT is probably 10x worse than pentedrone in terms of causing negative mental side effects (it's a little better than a-PVP, though...but that's not saying much).

Just received a tester order from an RC supplier many here know and trust well. Brown powder, burns like the dickens when insufflated, has a strangely numbing effect when plugged (not good, both myself and my wife experienced a bit of leakage we otherwise wouldn't have been subjected to). A small blast of very light euphoria upon vaping, akin to the buzz from the first cigarette of the day. Any stimulant activity is so far background as to be nearly indistinguishable from merely being awake and well-rested. The comedown settles in quickly (1 hour after last application), and it was during this comedown that my heartrate finally increased a bit, from baseline 70 resting to 120BPM - this was a very uncomfortable period and marks the only time I have ever used benzos to facilitate relaxation after any sort of experience. All in all, this one is a supreme waste of both time and money - the RC suppliers are going to have to do better than this if they intend to replace PVP and/or Pentedrone in their inventories. Hell, one RC supplier is currently working toward a supply of Prolintane, a far better alternative for those of us who like euphoric stims.

For info. purposes, dosage worked out to 500mg over 10 hours, with the only useful stimulation coming after the uncomfortably-leaking plugging of 75mg a piece, with a followup 100mg vaped.

Last edited:
I got a gram from my vendor. Its white, fluffy powder, burns very harsh in the nose and has almost no effect. Blowing up larger (like ~100mg) bumps makes e little more aware, but def. not worth the pain.

Anyone with other experiences?

EDIT: 2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)-1-(thiophen-2-yl)pentan-1-one - some RC Vendors promote it on their frontpage

Last edited:
I had to create an account just to let you all know an experience someone had...

Sorry don't have a timescale

Allergy test~5-10mg
Then 30ish later someone took roughly 50mg, whoa. Reminds me almost exactly of apvp just not as potent which then allows the negative effects to be lesser. I actually prefer it to apvp. This then ended up in a binge because someone didn't have work that day or after, had mild psychosis towards the end also it got a bit idk about psychedelic...but definitely some visual distortions. That wasn't just at the end of it. Happened with a decent amount of maybe 80-100mg within ~40 minutes.
Random info
Very fiendish...could just be how someone is though
Extremely euphoric
Came in tanish/Brown/yellow powder...lil green Brown color blind so not to sure.
Not nearly as hard to eat on as most other stims still pretty much had to force food down, easier than adderal even though.
Does have the usual vasoconstriction at fairly high doses but we all knew that.
Oddly sedating at times.
Not very informative but I give it a thumbs up for being probably best apvp like replacement...or I guess mdpv

I had to create an account just to let you all know an experience someone had...

Sorry don't have a timescale

Allergy test~5-10mg
Then 30ish later someone took roughly 50mg, whoa. Reminds me almost exactly of apvp just not as potent which then allows the negative effects to be lesser. I actually prefer it to apvp. This then ended up in a binge because someone didn't have work that day or after, had mild psychosis towards the end also it got a bit idk about psychedelic...but definitely some visual distortions. That wasn't just at the end of it. Happened with a decent amount of maybe 80-100mg within ~40 minutes.
Random info
Very fiendish...could just be how someone is though
Extremely euphoric
Came in tanish/Brown/yellow powder...lil green Brown color blind so not to sure.
Not nearly as hard to eat on as most other stims still pretty much had to force food down, easier than adderal even though.
Does have the usual vasoconstriction at fairly high doses but we all knew that.
Oddly sedating at times.
Not very informative but I give it a thumbs up for being probably best apvp like replacement...or I guess mdpv

Well if this post isn't an enticing enough reason to pickup a gram of this compound if I do say.

Wow, your supplier is wrongly informed if that's what she thinks. a-PVT is probably 10x worse than pentedrone in terms of causing negative mental side effects (it's a little better than a-PVP, though...but that's not saying much).

And then I don't think we want to research it after all as the reference to pentedrone may suggest..

As a-PVT received some really bad response in terms of its effects I want to share my own experience with this white sticky powder.

Compared to a-PVP much more substance is required to archive similar results, so be prepared! The overall duration is way shorter, app. 3h, intensifying the urge to re-dose, but also making the crash more bearable. Coming down is smooth and even. The high itself feels less toxic than a-PVP and also puts less stress on the heart. One is able to sleep after 4-5h of not re-dosing. In terms of nasty mental side effects I have to disagree with the former statements, however there is this psychedelic feel to it after prolonged use. Dots and strobes manifest in the field of vision, especially in dim light.

I prefer it over a-PVP for the shorter duration and the forgiving comedown. Though money might become a factor here.