• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs A-PVP, different batches and effects.

After more use I can definately say that the white version is not a kicker after all, it's a strange one. Some people love it - some hate it - what is for sure on this one is that it's very easy to overdue it. When overdoing, your easily become gnomed and conversation is laggy as words are hard to express... You feel pretty dumb. It's also very sleep deprevational, I cannot sleep on it at all. Had a few 72 hours straight rounds til I felt I was about to chech in... as faith and luck had it I started getting imovane from my doctor, theese have saved me!

My advice - Never use a-pvp without having sleeping pills when you go to bed. That goes for all stims though. Sleep is important!

I had the same thing with MDPV and aPVP also. I found that, paradoxically, if i dosed too LOW (as well as too high) i would get heart/anxiety issues... but that as you can imagine it was really scary to put that theory to the test but i found that moving from a few milligrams up into the 20-30 range i would breakthrough that anxious limbo and get into the high of the matter.

Can you go more into that? My friend was telling me how his a-pvp was little crystals, like UR-144, and he'd dose like 1-3mg to start and up to 10mg(very high for him), insufflated. Do you think his problem was not dosing high enough? I just started reading up on a-pvp.

Can you go more into that? My friend was telling me how his a-pvp was little crystals, like UR-144, and he'd dose like 1-3mg to start and up to 10mg(very high for him), insufflated. Do you think his problem was not dosing high enough? I just started reading up on a-pvp.

What was his problem? Anxiety and/or high hbpm?
Just my personal opinion, but that post that suggested dosing too low could cause anxiety/heart problems... Well that isn't exactly the greatest harm reduction advice. Hardly believe that this would be a common occurance among users. I do agree with his suggested 20-30 mg average dose but definitely start out with much smaller amounts.

Seriously if you arnt vaping your a-PVP you are wasting it 100%. When will you people learn; all that wasted Alpha. Shame

Bulb
Tube
A-PVP
Lighter

Big Hits

Tamarinds, I disagree. But the popular method is vaping. For some reason it just doesn't get me off near as much as insufflated. I rolled a few bowls last night for the fuck of it since all I have is crystals. The cryatals burn a bit up the nose. Just didn't get me going man. A fresh razor blade, a little time and patience to turn it into powder. Still isn't as good as the regular powder but its better than nothing.

Last edited:
Yeah I got some crystal chunks that just dont seem to zing me like the crystal powder or the flour white. Makes my heart soft and not really speed. Straight up paranoid as fuck causing shit too more than any batch. Melts into a real watery puddle vapes slow.

Just got it in. Every batch has a secret method to summon the alpha demon.
Ill find it

Freebase a-pvp is an oil that evaporates at room temp when exposed to open air. The chance of anyone having freebase that isn't freebasing it themselves is almost 0, i did see an a-pvp oil for vaporization on sale somewhere but the supplier was less than reliable.

I've sampled white hcl it was an extremely fine clumpy powder, i don't know the purity of the sample simce vaporization (very careful to actually vaporize it not burn it) of 10mg as my first dose had negligible effects.

I have some crystal a-pvp on the way that I look forward to trying, anyone with crystal a-pvp or who's had it before what color were the crystals? Large or small crystals? The crystals i am getting are clear with a faint trace of white

^ just got in that kind, the one with like small roundish crystals with like a white haze but clear. I have yet to try it though, so who knows. I have experience with good mdpv but not a-pvp.

Seriously if you arnt vaping your a-PVP you are wasting it 100%. When will you people learn; all that wasted Alpha. Shame

Bulb
Tube
A-PVP
Lighter

Big Hits
This is a harm-reduction forum not a drug-waste-reduction forum. Vaping is probably the least healthy way to ingest, but hey I don't know shit.
Anyone wanna chime in on why vaping a stimulant might be healthier/unhealthier than alternate ROA's?

preordered 5 g's of this, should be here tuesday. I haven't tried it but tried mdpv for the first time 2 weeks ago and loved it. hated how I was up from Monday to saturday on 250 mg of it, maybe buying 5 g's of this shit wasn't the best idea.

anyways, I'm a faithful I.V. user, although I plan on trying to vape this off foil too to see how it is. How is it via i.v.?

anyways by the end of the 5 day sleep/food deprived binge I was seeing/hearing things that weren't there. nothing too crazy, just people in the woods, lights shining in my window at night, standard psychosis shit.

given the option between crystal and powder a-pvp, which should I choose?

Crystal. Vape out of a bulb, foil is a waste and youll feel like shit. It tastes good unburnt on fresh glass. Funky peaches.

As for harm reduction, either take alpha or dont. Simple as that. Vaping it is the most euphoric and generally best way. Oral sucks, nasal is a tease, IV and IM are unnecessary and definately unsafe. Vaping is what It wants, big hits. 1, 2, 3 big thick clouds no oxygen hits. Then repeat.

Crystal. Vape out of a bulb, foil is a waste and youll feel like shit. It tastes good unburnt on fresh glass. Funky peaches.

As for harm reduction, either take alpha or dont. Simple as that. Vaping it is the most euphoric and generally best way. Oral sucks, nasal is a tease, IV and IM are unnecessary and definately unsafe. Vaping is what It wants, big hits. 1, 2, 3 big thick clouds no oxygen hits. Then repeat.
Oral felt fine to me.

vaped made me feel sick.

End of last year I got white pvp for the first time, before that I always had reddish/brownish which I liked a lot.
But that white batch was better than all previous batches I ever had.
A few weeks ago I purchased again from the same source, and again the pvp I got was white powder.
The effects are strange and unlike the batches I had before.
I would just fall asleep on the spot when exceeding 50mg.
Impossible to focus on anything, somewhat like a good dose of Zoplicone.
The source claims no one else complained, and it must be me.
I have to consider this, because I use it daily for some time now.
At the same time smaller amounts have stimulating effects.
Weird.
What might be a good solvent for recrystallization?

Melt 1000mg on a piece of glass just to the point where it has just melted. Scrape up and powderize.
Vape away after that

Always vape it in a bulb, fresh bulb, and don't burn it!

Trust me

pretty sure the more "amphetamine-like" stuff is a-pbp or mdpbp as i've noticed with the cathinone and pyrovalerone stimulants that alpha-ethyl seems to produce more amphetamine like effect and less ritalin-like effects as alpha-propyl ones seem to produce.

I might add aswell now that the 4th kind of a-pvp powder is now in circulation, and they all are a tad different. The latest is a little yellowish/brownish very weak. The previous was white I did not like that one - latest is very ok.

And, not to say... the latest 5mm PVP crystals... Oh Lord! They packed a punch, what was strange though... after two days either I delevoped i tolerance or the crystals did not survive air for a minute when it weas taken out of the bag. This sounds very strange to me. I do have many friends now that have build large tolerance for this substance (that is, the a-pvp varieties... I can't wait for the next batch!).

So - from my experience there are 5 different models (For all I know its the same vendor but small changes in production makes tine alterations to the molecule). Been getting from the same place for some years now - and the quality is always top notch - but it is not hard to see that when they are out of stock and are restocked... it's not the same as last time... It should be, but it's not.

I could add some more pictures if people are interested. Not sure if I have any of the white batch left - but I believe I might have some so it could be possible for some comparison pictures.

Anyway, check out the new a-pvp crystals - they arer insane - but try stopping after 3 days since now on 7th day I cant say i't so potent anymore due to tolerance - I have no other explernation.

Find it interesting that a-PVP (which I was an early proponent of) comes in different forms like heroin.

When I first got it (which was like eight years ago?) It was white crystals, but a little off white. It wasn't super pure, they had trouble getting it to 99.9 so they shipped it to me at 96 percent at a discount. Which was fine.

When they say additives for making it burn better I wonder what they mean. I wonder if it's like heroin where they add caffeine to make it vape easier.

I now sampled a new batch, see attached image. For me this is a problem batch as it gives me panick attacks and my whole body enters crisis mode after 2-3 minutes. This batch is poison to me - and I have other batches aswell they do not give me this. So if you have a recent batch of this that looks like the picture below, be very careful if you are anything like me. Thats about what I can say as I have no idea what is wrong with this batch, but today I tried a little without anything else in my system and I almost felt I would die so I had to go outside with people incase I fell over so people could help me... A horrible feeling.

Maby stress, I do not know, all I know is this batch gives me serious physical problems that feels like they are close to lethal when taken!

Image:
http://bayimg.com/IAMGaaAfh