• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

^ yes. it's very addictive/compulsive.

it's not really "fascinating" you just don't want to come down and they tend to sell it in large quantities for cheap.

^ yes. it's very addictive/compulsive.

it's not really "fascinating" you just don't want to come down and they tend to sell it in large quantities for cheap.

Perhaps "fascinating" isn't the correct word, but it seems to have the quality of deluding users into believing they are enlightened or superior ("godlike") when they are really just psychotic and/or delusional. I suppose the same could be said about a number of drugs, but this seems to be one of, if not the main effect (aside from massive euphoria/rush).

Then again, I've never tried any of the PVs, so I understand how difficult it could be to describe the experience subjectively.

^^It's honestly not really that euphoric and doesn't really have a massive rush (never IV'd it though). It's pretty much exactly what treezy z said, you just don't ever want to come down and the compulsion to redose is fucking crazy.

Pretty evil drug, I would stay away if any of you are thinking of trying it.

Yeah exactly what LOGan said which is what treezy said and now I'm saying: it's not that great, it's just that you don't want to suffer the hideous come down.

Because let's face it, when is it a good time to feel like shit? Now? Hmmm... no.

Think I'll have a bit more because I don't want to feel like a dog turd in a microwave.

How about now? Nope. Still don't want to feel like an old coca cola can on the highway which has been run over a trillion times. Think I'll dose a bit more.

<thirty seconds later>

Now is it time to face the godforsaken comedown? Uhh... no.... still got half a gram of this shit. So....

Having been a heavy MDPV user, i find a-PvP to be fairly easy to set aside for the night. It's only function for me is the sexual stimulation. If i'm not heavily involved in activity before and during my use of it, it's mainly just a mild anxiogenic. Crack, meth, iv heroin and even weed are euphoric but apvp doesn't feel slightly 'good' like any of the ones i mentioned.

Have you been able to find more out on it?

I agree its definetly a crazy comedown at times, but its like being able to find it comes and goes and cant find anything legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like a-pvp, I just get a couple friends and we hit the foil all night. I've noticed alot of differences in batches though. back when it first hit the scence i would get powder and it was great. now and days its mostly just crystal and i feel like somethings differnt about it it has all these shitty side effects.

Smoke that outta the bulb, so much better.

Ive heard that there is solvent inany batches of the crystal chunks. The bags even smell different, sweeter. I grind mine into dust and let it sit out 15-20 minutes by thr window and then load it into dry vials and set them in a tight dry container with dessicants to get that dryed moisture out. Makes a definate difference, vapes better ( them chunks can be hard headed and not melt down fast enough)

Premelt and waita minute for the puddle to cool. Crystal just as good as the powder, actually I find its better. It is weird though, not like the talc flour powder for sure. I prefer it.

HI everyone im new to bluelight...thought id join and share my experience with this substance. my names ZB. Iam 24 and have experience with almost every drug except PCP and some of very "darker" research chemicals...First off i will let you know that i have a extremely high tolerance to alpha-pvp so dont think iam going blindly into the dark with my use not knowing what iam doing as far as dosage..I do..But unfortunatly theres alot of idiots out there that dont. just making that clear before i start. I have been using a-pvp for about a year and a half now..off and on..ill make an order from some company i cant name that manufactures it. I get about 5 gs at a time..sometimes 10..but not more than that..I have seen everything from the tan a-pvp you speak of from poland....white powder from china. white crystal and darker tan crystal and even huge large light brown crystals from china as well...I want to say that the best...as far as potency and least impurities was the large light brown crystals. the least best being the clear shard. My normal dosage is around 50-75mg at a time Insufflation.. i do recommend ANYMORE THAN 20MG for a new user. the person who stated theyd IV 150-300mg? HAHA i think it was either cut in half..or not a-pvp...im sorry..youd blow your heart out..I do 5 grams over a 6 day period...i usually sleep once or twice in the 6 days..I only do this once a month though. I do not reccommend anyone does this..when you lose sleep..and you binge or OD on a-pvp your running big cardio probs and psychosis..Though I have used for 8 days straight..about 7 grams..I do not do big amounts but i build up to a point and stay there..After these years i have noticed no mental problems or physical except possible strain on the heart..(any stims) and losing a lil weight but eating is essential as well a drinking water consistently...I feel its a wonderful substance if used right and not abused..It allows you to have conversations that help make meaning to things before that didnt make sence.. But beware inexperienced people..Dont confuse your delusions or paranoia with reality..I have noticed with 1/10 users..one has psychological difficulties as far as either on the edge of freaking out or not wanting to talk..It usually stems from people that control freaks though..People that only tell people what they want them to know and not really who they are...have a very hard time fighting the urge...to talk..and i notice with each freakout its not purely the chemical but theres an underlying issue there thats brought out..please be careful with a-pvp it can be your best friend or your worst enemy..If you want detailed info about a certain trip detail please msg me..or any other general questions or concerns about a-pvp please msg me. Theres alot of unknowledgeable info out there and alot of personal opinions on this substance..I have a database i have made of effects and what dosages do as you increase..also i receive study's from certain people that help in the production of it..so i get what i can from them as well..but when it comes down too it...theres just not much truely known of its effects..thank you

IME, a long fucking time. For me, 24-32 hours of wired, edgy, caffeine-like SHITTY feeling. It sure is damn euphoric for the first two hours though :/

A-PVP doesn't last this long for anyone. You must have megadosed to come up with those numbers.

For me, I can sleep 20 minutes after doing it.

A-PVP doesn't last this long for anyone. You must have megadosed to come up with those numbers.

For me, I can sleep 20 minutes after doing it.

well and your stuff cant be ok either - you should deffo not be able to sleep 20 mins after taking stimulant.

I've been i.v.ing 100+ mg at a time. I take a half gram scaled out, add it to 1 ml in a sealable vial, then I shake til there's no more solid. I carry this around to avoid cooking shots on the go. my veins hate a-pvp, so I will suck up 20 to 30 (tops) units and dillute it to about 60 units of total solution, then upon shooting I start to notice voices and sounds I hadmt heard prior to shooting up, police radios, television channels. my parents talking about killing me are all common. then I start to hear a rustling under my bed, the unmistakable sound of something moving around. out comes the flashlight and on goes photo booth to try to catch the beast on camera. I think there are several, occasionally I just see a sparkling invisibility cloak style object running around, other timrs its just the demon. It will throw things at me, it's never seriously hurt me, but I've felt it shock me, poke me, pinch my side. etc

I'll scour the videos and see if there's any actual activity taking place, if there is then I would warn anyone that a-pvp opens up doors to places you dont want to end up

well and your stuff cant be ok either - you should deffo not be able to sleep 20 mins after taking stimulant.

I don't megadose... this stuff is relaxing in a small amount. You must be new to stuff like MDPV and Alpha-PVP, in a small amount they are only relaxing and the stimulation effect isn't even noticeable.

could replace ethylphenidate with this.. for the purpose of that rush i like.
but i found it made me very anxiety prone (chest pain), and lead to too much benzo intake
versus ethylphenidate i rarely get anxiety when used alone.

don't know if ill get more, doesn't seem worth it, but at the time its very compulsive.

i like the rocks though :p

only have tried sublingual and nasal routes, possibly looking into smoking, but meh really.

Looks like I haven't posted about a-PVP here before so I'll give my 2 cents.

I've tried both MDPV and a-PVP, I've also tried all of the following stimulants: Cocaine, Methylphenidate, Ethylphenidate, Pentedrone, 4-MMC (Mephedrone), 3-MMC, 4-BMC (Brephedrone), Methylone, MDMA, 6-APB, 5-APB, IAP, Amphetamine, Methiopropamine - along with a few others like Caffeine, Pseudoephedrine and some other RCs.

Overall out of those I enjoy MDMA and 6-APB the most, but for obvious reasons they're a once in a long while thing, and as such I try to go with straight stimulants that aren't causing serotonin down-regulation in the meantime.

Cocaine is a good high but it's a waste of money when compared to other stimulants available. Methiopropamine and Pentedrone are decent too but a little on the weaker side for what I usually want. Amphetamine and Methylphenidate are quite dirty highs with rough comedowns, so again not what I want. Ethylphenidate is nicer but also still quite dirty.

That leaves MDPV and a-PVP. When snorted both of them have a great kick to them, very similar and between the differing quality from one batch to another it'd be pretty easy to mix them up when taking them via this ROA at first imo, with a-PVP sometimes being stronger, MDPV being stronger at other times. It seems that MDPV has a slightly bigger kick to it when snorted but also has a MUCH bigger comedown.

Snorted a-PVP for me has basically no comedown for me unless I binge for days in a row or haven't slept, in which case I'll be quite tired and lethargic at the end, but nothing like the scatter-brained terrified and paranoid zombie state that the MDPV comedown usually is. I only feel comfortable taking MDPV if I have a suitable amount of alcohol or benzos to lessen the comedown, whereas I can take a-PVP without any other drugs, and even then the comedown is easily bearable.

I also find a-PVP to be much less compulsive than MDPV. With MDPV it works like this, whatever amount I take out with me when I'm going out for the night is going to be consumed, no matter how little or how much (well, up to a certain point, but that's a pretty large point) - with a-PVP on the other hand I can set myself a time to stop and I'll stop then, I might feel like another bump/vaped hit would be great, but I can avoid doing it. I also don't feel so sad if I do run out/hit my limit. The comedown is also MUCH worse than from snorting it.

Then comes vaporisation. I've vaped MDPV plenty of times, and it's stronger than snorting it, but very short lasting. Within a few minutes I'm left with just some residual stimulation and VERY strongly craving another hit, even though I know if I just snorted a slightly larger dose I'd feel just as good and it'd last me 1-2 hours instead of a few minutes. Was an overall waste but I could never stop myself from smoking more and more.

When vaping a-PVP it's a whole new animal, the rush is so strong I'm usually completely floored with so much energy I can't stand, and it feels like my entire body is experiencing waves of orgasmic pleasure. My ears start ringing and I just lay back and usually end up saying something along the lines of "Woaaah" before I start grinning like an idiot and sit there enjoying it. The rush itself lasts a few minutes, maybe 5-6 even, but I'm left with a really awesome high that's way better than snorting it for the next half an hour at least. I don't find the comedown to be much worse than snorting it, so still virtually non-existent unless I've been using it for a very long time. I also find the compulsion to redose is a lot smaller since I'm very happy with the high until it wears off, and even then, since I usually smoke and snort in the same night, I don't feel the need to smoke more after the 30 minutes.

I've also checked my BP and heart rate on a-PVP and they were lower than on MDPV.

Overall to me comparing a-PVP to MDPV is like comparing Ethylphenidate to Methylphenidate, it's what MDPV *should* have been but wasn't. :) Though unlike Ethylphenidate to Methylphenidate, where MPH is a little more potent, the potency of a-PVP is about the same as that of MDPV, and seems even greater when smoked/vaped. :D

TL;DR: So in conclusion a-PVP is my favourite straight stimulant I've tried to date. Works great whether I want to be functional or want a recreational night of fun. Less side-effects than almost all of the stimulants I've tried, and higher doses mixed with alcohol give me an almost MDMA-lite type experience.

Thank you for your informative post :)
May I ask what your usual dose is for a-pvp snorted and vaped?

Man, a-PVP is the drug I love to hate.

Stims have always been of minimal interest to me. I like them for functional reasons. I don't care for rushes, or euphoria. Anyway, I used to snort my stims, or just take them orally. It was the day that I vaped some a-PVP that changed everything - in an instant.

I absolutely cannot control my usage of it. No other substance of any variety comes close to obsessive compulsion to just keep dosing higher and higher amounts, more and more frequently. When I get a new batch, I'll start with a little hit, say 30mg (remember, I have a tolerance to this. Do NOT take this as a starting dose if you've never tried it). By the end of the day, I'll be doing 100mg hits, one after the other.

Some subjective notes on my experience vaping a-PVP:

-my tolerance seems to have not dropped at all after a four month break

-I love the taste and smell

-As the binge gets deeper, I get more and more obsessed with how I hold the bulb/pipe/foil - it has to be at a certain angle and the smoke has to move in a certain way. If I don't get it 'right', I get very frustrated and even angry

-At the peak of a big binge, I enter a kind of catatonic state where I can't move or do anything without hesitating for a lenngthy period. Ie. I'll take a hit from the pipe, then stand motionless thinking about whether to put down the lighter or the pipe first. These 'pauses' can last up to ten minutes before I do anything.

-When I finish off the batch, I feel like it's the end of the world and I'll never feel happy again. The feeling of regret and self-disgust at my lack of control is overwhelming. However, despite the hideous comedown after a big binge, I seem to bounce back incredibly quickly. After taking some supplements, and getting a couple of nights of good sleep, I basically feel completely normal again and have no desire to try and source more of the drug. It feels like I've woken up from a delirium, and that none of it actually happened at all.

Finally, I'm ashamed to say that my last binge was ridiculous. I only mention this because I want to highlight how compulsive this drug can be for some people. I had previously decided not to get it again because I simply can't control myself with it, but I got a free 100mg sample when I ordered something else from a vendor. The quality was very, very good. I then, stupidly decided to order five grams, thinking that this time I would divide it up into ten separate bags and store them in different locations so that I could occasionally treat myself to a one-bag binge.

Guess what happened... five grams was gone in three days.

Even though I've had that experience before - not being able to stop once I've started - I really thought I could handle it this time. But for me, a-PVP is extreme obsessive compulsive disorder in powder form. In all my years of substance use and abuse, including virtually every stim there is out there, nothing consumes me like a-PVP.

Thank you for your informative post :)
May I ask what your usual dose is for a-pvp snorted and vaped?

8-10mg snorted, with redoses every 1-2 hours, sometimes more or less often depending on the setting. 10-20mg vaped, usually at random intervals during sessions where I'm snorting it.

It's worth mentioning though that as the above poster pointed out, and as others have too, this is pretty addictive stuff. I don't find it holds anywhere near the addictive potential of something like MDPV for example but MDPV is one of the most moreish substances I've ever taken so that still isn't saying much. Be careful :)