• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PCYP revisited: a functional stimulant

I ordered 2 g of a-PCYP (differently sized clear / white rocks).

For volumetric administration I dissolved the little rocks in a bottle of vodka (750ml, 37,5% ABV).
The rocks dissolved completely in less than an hour, resulting in a solution of about 2,5 mg / ml.

I took 6 ml of this solution (= 15mg a-PCYP) orally, and I can confirm everything negrogesic reported:
- quite long lasting effects > 6h (significant mood lift, strong focus and, at least in my case, loss of appetite)
- low redosing urge
- relatively minor comedown
Also what llamer already reported:
- taken orally, I felt no initial awkwardness / edgy comeup (negrgesic's experience with intranasal administration).

Experiences with drugs seem to be subjective to a certain degree, so here is my subjective opinion:
Before trying a-PCYP I had experience with the following stimulants:
- Dexamfetamine
- Methylphenidate
- 4F-MPH
- Desoxypipradrol
I liked all of them as functional stimulants, Desoxypipradrol probably the most, because of its low dosage / long-lasting effect. Methylphenidate was the most "euphoric" one for me, but its effects were rather short-lived.

With a-PCYP I get the very nice mood-lift of Methylphenidate, combined with a relatively long-lasting effect (although not quite as long-lasting as Desoxypipradol, - which isn't necessarily a bad thing).
I think a-PCYP has the potential to become my favorite functional stimulant!

Last edited:
A-pcyp has to be my least favorite pyro ever. Vapes terribly and the vapors are so caustic it caused the skin on my face to deteriorate. Also has no rush whatsoever. When taken orally, it just made me dysphoric scattered and sick. Of course, everyone responds to different compounds in different ways. Definitely never going near this one again.

Some people prefer this compound to a-pihp, at least I think I enjoy a-pihp, but I know conclusively I hate a-pcyp. We’re all wired a bit differently I guess.

Damn I miss a-pvp and mdpv.

A-pcyp has to be my least favorite pyro ever. Vapes terribly and the vapors are so caustic it caused the skin on my face to deteriorate. Also has no rush whatsoever. When taken orally, it just made me dysphoric scattered and sick. Of course, everyone responds to different compounds in different ways. Definitely never going near this one again.

Some people prefer this compound to a-pihp, at least I think I enjoy a-pihp, but I know conclusively I hate a-pcyp. We’re all wired a bit differently I guess.

Damn I miss a-pvp and mdpv.

Yeah it is a shitty recreational drug but very surprisingly a decent functional stimulant at lower doses.

There is nothing functional about a-pihp however. Didn't find much enjoyable about it either though. Definitely compulsive when vaped though. Certainly doesnt hold a candle to a-pvp.

Yeah it is a shitty recreational drug but very surprisingly a decent functional stimulant at lower doses.

There is nothing functional about a-pihp however. Didn't find much enjoyable about it either though. Definitely compulsive when vaped though. Certainly doesnt hold a candle to a-pvp.
Yeah, you know what? The funny thing is I don’t even know if I really enjoy a-pihp or not in the midst of a binge. It just induces this intense compulsive urge to vape more and more. It feels as if youre on the cusp of euphoria or whatever, but it’s so fleeting and you just keep chasing the your own tail. I think there’s this deep seated euphoric recall in my subconscious that’s linked to mdpv and since it has a similar taste and works via the same mechanism, I keep attempting to reach that same place. However, I never get there though.

My knowledge of organic chemistry and biochem is limited to a couple of college courses, so I have a tenous grasp on how these compounds operate. You’d think these new analogues/derivatives would improve rather than get shittier and shittier. What’s the deal with that?

What are your experiences with intranasal burn after insufflation through the nose?

swim experienced somewhat sharp (like the short intense stab of meth), yet somewhat spicy (like the slow long-lasting spreadable burn of mdma) noseburn that lasted a good 15 minutes. I'd like to know if this is expected or indication of bad product.

I can't find peoples' input on it anywhere.
Thanks in advance!

It reportedly produces caustic vapors that makes your lungs feel like shit, so I am guessing it's quite caustic and is damaging your nasal passages. Sounds like something to avoid snorting... or maybe just avoid in general.

My knowledge of organic chemistry and biochem is limited to a couple of college courses, so I have a tenous grasp on how these compounds operate. You’d think these new analogues/derivatives would improve rather than get shittier and shittier. What’s the deal with that?

It's because in order to make analogues of these compounds additions need to be made (not subtractions), and added bulk can change them in ways that make them unbalanced (i.e, too specific for a certain monoamine transporter).

It's because in order to make analogues of these compounds additions need to be made (not subtractions), and added bulk can change them in ways that make them unbalanced (i.e, too specific for a certain monoamine transporter).
It’s a damn shame. Probably not the correct thread for this question, but is anyone familiar with PPAP? It seems to have dissapeared for quite some time, but it’s resurfaced. Is it psychoactive on its own? How is it combined with a-pihp or other stims?

^ Damn. All I attempted to order was a little mxpir and Etizolam. Instead I got a lifetime supply of a-pcyp. Even though this guy messed up by sending me the wrong package I'm going to try to return it. I don't even want 9 grams of this substance, but perhaps I'll keep a 100mg sample. Is there any experience with rectal administration? The other routes don't sound to pleasant.

I tried vaping 20mg but was having some difficulties. It has a tendency to burn before emitting vapor. I tried adding baking soda but that didn't seem to rectify my issues. Having said that, I don't taste the infamous jizz flavor others have reported. It's a bit funky but reminds me of other pyrovalerones I've come across. Why someone order 9 grams of this Stuff is beyond me. The only other cathinone compounds Ive used was mdpv and a-pvp so this is pretty disappointing thus far. You would think at this point in time someone could produce a compound as good or better than mdpv, but here we are. Perhaps I'm better off that way.

I might try plugging some, but I can't find any experiences that report such attempts.

After some experimenting it seems the best way to vape this substance is to crush 5-10mg down to a fine powder and ever so gently apply heat. When I left it in larger rocks it would burn without changing it's composition, but when reduced to a powder it actually turns into an amber like oil that begins to vaporize.

well I don't particularly dislike this substance. It may not be extremely euphoric, but it does provide some clean stimulation and a gentle mood lift without inducing many of the pernicious peripheral side effects Associated with similar compounds. I thought It was marginally better than 3-fpm and some of their other Phenidates I've tried in the past. Vaping didn't feel too compulsive or harsh on my lungs either, but for practical purposes I'd like to try other ROAs.

I keep trying to get ahold of the person who accidentally shipped me 9 grams of this so I can promptly return it, but I haven't heard back from him. That's an expensive order and I'd feel bad for my connect and the customer who paid for it if I can't get this back to them sooner than later. There might not be a later if Im continually Surrounded by it, but I'm doing my best.
I’ve plugged a

A-pcyp is a cathinone stimulant and cyclohexane containing analog of the notorious banned cathinone a-pvp (ie, "flakka", the stimulant that turns you into a flesh eating zombie apparently).

I first tried it vaped, and it was very rough on the lungs. Not only that, it wasn't particularly euphoric. Doesnt hold a candle to a-php/a-pvp or even hexen but is also less compulsive and lacks the wrist-slitting depression and anxiety of a hexen comedown.

When taken via intranasal administration it is however a surprisingly effective functional stimulant, which is very rare for a cathinone. Quite long lasting with significant mood boosting effects and strong focus, it has the lowest redosing urge of any cathinone I've come across, along with a relatively minor comedown. It does have a pretty strong physical rush at first (not especially euphoric but not unpleasant) that can be distracting but it fades away in within 30 minutes. The first 30 minutes or so can also cause some social awkwardness but it fades into a strong moodlift and focus.

At higher intranasal doses (above 30-40mg) the mood boost is very strong and euphoric even, but a comedown is clearly apparent and is probably not worth it. Very high doses likely necessitate benzos.

All in all it is a good functional stimulant but poor recreational drug.
My apologies accidentally deleted what I wrote, damn it. I can't say I want to rewrite all that, but it's odd to consider it anything but a 4F-MPH knockoffs to me, definitely more stimmy and just sort of annoying imo, I have a strong tolerance for stims, so anything like Adderall, Ritalin, it's hard for me to even feel them or acknowledge them even at high doses, this one was odd like, I'd say around 250mgs in about 2 lines, snorting it wasn't the worse I've ever done, smoking I was expecting more for how shit stained it tasted, but idk over all as it's class I'd say it's meh, being better than AD2PV, but less then 3f-phip.

Last edited:
Yeah, you know what? The funny thing is I don’t even know if I really enjoy a-pihp or not in the midst of a binge. It just induces this intense compulsive urge to vape more and more. It feels as if youre on the cusp of euphoria or whatever, but it’s so fleeting and you just keep chasing the your own tail. I think there’s this deep seated euphoric recall in my subconscious that’s linked to mdpv and since it has a similar taste and works via the same mechanism, I keep attempting to reach that same place. However, I never get there though.

Yeah that is exactly the way I feel about a-phip. It has taste, the smell and clean vapeability of some of the good cathinones (that have since be banned, like a-pvp, mdpc etc ), and there is a hint of something, but high is more from the memory of the old stuff (rather than the effect of a-phip itself)

Well can't find much apihp anywhere these days. I'm goin to another residential soon so I need something that can provide a decent rush. Ordered some high quality ether washed peruvian cocaine. Got lab grade ammonia for the cook. Soon enough i'll be blasting off. Is 29% ammonia to concentrated ? Most cooks use %10, so do i need to dilute mine or will it work fine as it is?

for me oral administration was the best way to make this a functional stim, and it took care of the edgy come up you're describing (I noticed same thing when snorting and smoking). the euphoria level of this one i would compare to adderall, which one might rightly consider this a worthy replacement, considering its (or my presumption of) low neurotoxic profile.
IME, snorting makes ALL stims more jittery/edgy, usually in an unpleasant way. And even downer are a tad less sedating insufflated.

I feel like people too often avoid the oral route because they enjoy the act of snorting/smoking/IVing. I also can’t imagine trying a new drug and NOT taking it orally first, unless I didn’t have enough &/or it would be altered by the digestive tract.

Well can't find much apihp anywhere these days. I'm goin to another residential soon so I need something that can provide a decent rush. Ordered some high quality ether washed peruvian cocaine. Got lab grade ammonia for the cook. Soon enough i'll be blasting off. Is 29% ammonia to concentrated ? Most cooks use %10, so do i need to dilute mine or will it work fine as it is?
Concentration shouldn’t matter provided you’re using the correct amount/ratio. Where are you that you ca get high quality cocaine, btw? If you don’t mind saying.

Concentration shouldn’t matter provided you’re using the correct amount/ratio. Where are you that you ca get high quality cocaine, btw? If you don’t mind saying.
Well I'm in Nor Cal which should be a relatively easy place to procure good cocaine. I went on Tele instead. First i attempted to just buy a g of "bell ringer" which is precooked ammonia washed cocaine. Then i was told oh it's sold out. Next i went with their most expensive ether washed peruvian cocaine .

Dude sent me a BTC address and so sent payment. I was then told oh that's also sold out. I literally respond with, " Damn, first try to get the bell ringer but u then said it was oos then i give u details of my order and ask me if i want it or not so I sent coin only to be told that's sold out as well . "

Apparently that statement compelled him to say i was bitching and that yall acting like acting like this is Amazon customer service (Which is bad enough lol). That was followed with yet another comment demonstrating how "hard" he was stating you'd never try that on the streets. i grew up running around the streets of Vallejo, Oakland, and San Fran and would say the same thing I did to him. Apparently real street thugs and gang members have more compassion than this vendor.

WTF wrong with these entitled online vendors
that causes them to act like this? I've been gettin RCs and drugs online for nearly 2 decades, nowadays the majority of these vendors are scammers or just extremely unpleasant to deal with. Man, I miss the old golden age of RCs, when legit etiz powder went for $40 a g, MXE and MDPV were cheap and plentiful.

Rather disappointing unfortunately.

My girl/ex'.s friend hooked a 0.8 g of white for free. All i had was the coke and baking soda, no ammonia to wash prior so when I went to cook it up went to shit. It was subpar cocaine thus filled with various cuts. ugh
all i just wanna fat rip of freebase.

Anyone .try 3f-.pvp or its pihp counterpart ?

Well I'm in Nor Cal which should be a relatively easy place to procure good cocaine. I went on Tele instead. First i attempted to just buy a g of "bell ringer" which is precooked ammonia washed cocaine. Then i was told oh it's sold out. Next i went with their most expensive ether washed peruvian cocaine .

Dude sent me a BTC address and so sent payment. I was then told oh that's also sold out. I literally respond with, " Damn, first try to get the bell ringer but u then said it was oos then i give u details of my order and ask me if i want it or not so I sent coin only to be told that's sold out as well . "

Apparently that statement compelled him to say i was bitching and that yall acting like acting like this is Amazon customer service (Which is bad enough lol). That was followed with yet another comment demonstrating how "hard" he was stating you'd never try that on the streets. i grew up running around the streets of Vallejo, Oakland, and San Fran and would say the same thing I did to him. Apparently real street thugs and gang members have more compassion than this vendor.

WTF wrong with these entitled online vendors
that causes them to act like this? I've been gettin RCs and drugs online for nearly 2 decades, nowadays the majority of these vendors are scammers or just extremely unpleasant to deal with. Man, I miss the old golden age of RCs, when legit etiz powder went for $40 a g, MXE and MDPV were cheap and plentiful.

Rather disappointing unfortunately.
Yeah the online vendors have really gone downhill…

From DNMs? A lot of that stuff isn’t available here in the EU, on DNMs. And the standard illicit drugs plus pills are what I’ve found disappointing. Pills are weak or contain no actives at all. Coke is weak, full of cuts, catches on fire when vaped. What’s sold as h is mostly NOT h at all. Can’t find anyome selling RC benzos here anymore.