A team at UC Davis led by David Olson rearranged just two atoms in the LSD molecule to create JRT, a compound that keeps the psychedelics brain-repairing power while stripping away its hallucinations. In animal studies, JRT drove a surge in neuroplasticity, raising dendritic spine density by 46 percent, and delivered antidepressant effects roughly 100 times stronger than ketamine, without triggering the gene activity tied to psychosis. Published in PNAS, the work opens possible doors for treating depression, schizophrenia and neurodegenerative disease by physically rebuilding damaged neural connections. The crucial caveat is that everything so far is preclinical, limited to lab and animal models, so human trials are still needed before any of it reaches patients.
What are your thoughts on this approach to treating mental health conditions? Where do you see neuroscience heading in the next decade?
Disclaimer: This content is for informational and educational purposes only.
Now I seen this on facebook on site called fact central. I am ver skeptical of this and even if they did i doubt it ever hits humans on any type of level other than maybe a trial?!?!
Someone with some chemistry background tell me this is bullshit
so I can be at peace

What are your thoughts on this approach to treating mental health conditions? Where do you see neuroscience heading in the next decade?
Disclaimer: This content is for informational and educational purposes only.
Now I seen this on facebook on site called fact central. I am ver skeptical of this and even if they did i doubt it ever hits humans on any type of level other than maybe a trial?!?!
Someone with some chemistry background tell me this is bullshit
