• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A/Archie/Lexus

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
You used up all your seratonin on the first pill. Simple.

I restricted myself to 1.5 of these on Sunday night (I'm usually a 3 pill + girl) and had a wonderful time. (unlike my last report, where the next day nearly outweighed the night before).

With strong pills it's SO important not to go overboard - you might as well just have some speed, you've only got so much seratonin in your brain. Then again if you weren't aware of how strong these were you wouldn't know.....

hrmm. I had preloaded with 5htp a few hours before. maybe next time i will preload earlier - maybe even a couple of days leading up to the 'big night'
I knew these were going to be strong.

Does anyone know how to prevent spewing up? i think that took a bit of the first pill out of the equation, so to speak. Milk of magnesia or something?

Ahh well, i had a great night regardless.

Thanks Strawberry :)

wait wait im confused D: my mate recently picked up these pills. I had a close look. It was a V not an A and it had ore on the back. Where these the stronger ones i believe from reading up all of this or are these fakies? they are the same browney white colour.

I have had "A"s and "V"s . The A's were great, verry strong got me peaking really well. I had the V's on friday and I reckon they were VERRY DIFFERENT. They where still great but the peak was totally different. The main MDMA feelings were there but this one had a MUCH greater MDA feeling. For example it was really trippy, I saw the classic "glasses" on everyones face or old looking people or people with afros which I always get when I am on MDA (last time was brown and red 3's) but this time (probably cause I had 3 and a half over the night) it was a bit more intesnse. I was outside and looking at this tree and I kept seeing people in the tree, then it started glowing neon red, then I kept thinking I was at work and talking to imaginary people! Hehehehe it was fun though!

The best part was for either of this pills, even tho I had a reasonable dose (2 or 3 each time) I didnt experience a comedown and could sleep soon after. VERRY NICE PILLS!!

Enaconda said:
wait wait im confused D: my mate recently picked up these pills. I had a close look. It was a V not an A and it had ore on the back. Where these the stronger ones i believe from reading up all of this or are these fakies? they are the same browney white colour.

http://www.lexus.com

Enaconda said:

consider this: they're not the same pills.... there's V's, there's 'A's with a score, there's 'A's without a score, some are more yellow, some are more beige/brown.... people are talking about many different pills in one thread...and since the thread's getting old, they could even be different batches by now.... confusing? yes.

I agree...too confusing, we should just let it go, and enjoy them while their still around!!

Hoping to help with the beige confusion going around.
I recently saw a batch that had all been sold has beige A's. As everyone has noticed there were 3 different pills in the batch, and these coudl fairly easily be sorted into 3 categories.
I'll call them beige A's, Beige V's Consistent and Beige V's Tall.

Beige A
Colour: Beige fairly consistent.
Symbol: Clear A imprinted.
Score: No.
Dimensions: 4.5/5 x 7.5
Edges: Slightly bevelled
Slightly narrower and higher than the consistent coloured Beige V's (Lexus)
Pretty well put together.

Beige V's Consistant
Colour: Beige consistent
Symbol: V
Score: Yes
Dimensions: 4 x 8
Edges: Slightly bevelled
Pretty wel put together, good press.

Beige V's Tall
Colour: Slpotchy Beige/brownish but similar to Biege A
Symbol: V but can be a bit unclear on some and mistaken for A
Score: Yes
Dimesions: 4.5/5 x 8
Edges: Very slight bevell
Doesnt seem to be as well put together as V above. Pills can have little chunks missing etc... looks a bit dodgier.

So overall for spotting the differences...
Beige A's... A symbol, no score, fairly high small barrel pill.
Beige V's Consitent: Has a score, V symbol, flatter than the Splotchier V's. Good press.
Beige V's Tall: Has a score, faintish to clear V, taller and more inconsistent colour that V's above. Real difference is the hieght though.

All of this would be more useful of course if I had a tester and a digital camera... but still I thought it might help end the confusion.

On a safety note
The Beige A's and consistent V's have both been witnessed to knock the absolute socks off people... saw one person who had had the V sitting for about 3 hours in that very initial come on phase of "oh my god... what was that... oh my god this is the best pill ever"... for 3 hours. 8o I've never seen anything like it.
Again apologies for no test. All I can say is taking a 1/2 first would be advised for most people.

Hope this helped :D

Last edited:
^
16.gif
NICE ONE, thanks for the effort. Even without a test result or a picture, this is informative. IMO definitely a helpful post.

BigTrancer :)

I know this subject has been well gone over but thought I would contribute anyway.

Wow, Crazy dude, those beige A's are fucking awesome. It was almost like tripping, I was hallucinating, disorintated, could barely stand at one point. In a way it was too much. At the start of the night I took a half and after about 2 hours hardly felt a thing, then I thought "fuck it" and took the other half and went to score another which I bombed whole about 30 minutes after that. I think I left the club about an hour later feeling pretty good to get some gum, I came back and things started to get weird. I don't have a big history of pilling but I remember what I had in the past gave me more of a warm happy feeling than these, they had that but they also had more of a chemical blast to it. I did take a small amount of valium earlier in the night though (about a quarter tablet cause I didn't think I was taking any more E) so maybe that had something to do with it, I dunno, I'm such a trash bag.
I kinda remember walking through the crowd and I get punched in the chest. I kinda stood there like processing that fact (felt like ages but it wasn't) then looked where it came from and it was this little asian guy who was dancing and accidently hit me. I must have looked pissed cause he looked totally scared and apoligised to me profusely. So I gave him a hug and said it was ok and wondered off.
But yeah, I was totally Etarded for alot of the time. I'd say I peaked for a good 4 hours. I ended up having a third later in the morning (about 6am) and it was probebly a bit much cause I was tired and it kinda felt like it was sucking energy from my body to ram happiness to my brain.
Went home, took a cipramil and some more valium (after trying for an hour to piss) and crashed out then went to work that night.
Shits and giggles!
Course now my brain is in punishment mode, but it was worth it. Only 2 next time though. Sux being a glutton.

Last edited:
WHOAAAA!

Shit..... these beige a's pills left me speechless........

Havent had pill since Xmas, and took two of them last night....

Had first one which was hard clean pressed with no score at about 11pm and I was peaking HARD by 1am and stupidly took other one which was crumby at about 3am and I was a total hammered zombie, was having crazy visuals all morning.... kinda scared me a bit cos didnt expect profound visuals from pills that was tested with extreme. I was having strange time freeze frame visuals... like a guy walked pass me and he disappeared then appeared again few seconds later. I seriously havent been that munted in my life for AGES just from pills alone. Was peaking all morning until 6-7am and I didnt even feel scattered at all, slept really well.

Newbies....Don't take two..... one is plenty. These visuals was mad!

Thats all I can say...... and party safe.

Urbie.

different biege a batches...

Groovstar said:
^^ talking about size and colour differences.

Noticed that with the A's, there are two different types. The dark beige coloured ones are not as thick (tall) as the lighter beige A's... lighter ones being noticeably taller.

My question to you is... which type of A is stronger? the tall light beige ones or the smaller darker beige ones ???

(speed read this thread but I couldn't find the answer)

yer there are certinatly two batchs of A's going around. unfortunatly i munched them before i took mesaurements. but here goes.

Biege A first batch
Colour: light beige/brown with speckles
Symbol: crumbled A imprinted.
Score: no.
Dimensions: ?
Edges: slightly bevelled
EZ-TEst: fizzeld and went dark black then dark purple in 1 sec (suspected: MD*A)
Pill was very crumbly.
Contains: MDA (imho!)

Biege A second batch
Colour: darker biege with speckles
Symbol: very thin neat A imprinted (the two pills i had, the A imprint was slightyly of center to the left. the A is also smaller then the first batche's A)
Score: no
Dimensions: ?
Edges: slighty bevelled
EZ-Test: went dark black/purple in 5 sec. (suspected:MDM*A)
Pill was tightly packed.
Contains: MDMA (imho!)
ok so had the first batch about a few weeks ago. and the second last friday night. they are DEFINATELY different batched, and the second batch seemed a little smaller (?) iirc.

the second batch went fucking hard as. classic mdma pill. drop half came on in 30mins. slight eye wobbles and jaw chatting (not clenching though). dropped another half in a hour. peaked for about 2.5 hours str8. very nice pill.

overall the first batch was better imho. i prefered the MDA effects to the MDMA ones, but yer both fucking ruled. very clean comedowns on both pills, bit more of a body load from the MDMA ones though.

ihaq4weed.

These a's are way toooo hardcore for me, had 2 of these and 1/2 a white cherry on friday night.

Had the first a at around 12 then after a short comeup was going pretty hard hit the other a after at about 3, bad idea was fucking destroyed and tripping hard, but not your normal trip (i'm an exp. mushroom users) had the half cherry at around 4:30 and basicly hit lost it, some strange and very scary visuals. Jaw clenching till about 8pm sat night.

If u take these be careful, they are very strong and just when u think its finished, bang hits u again.

MDA - not for me, if i want to trip, i'll take shrooms

just thought id put my 2 cents worth in...
i came across the first of these a couple of months ago and found them to be ok, not as good as i had heard.

i got my hands on some more and had the 2 different types, clean grey A and a brown crumbly A.

i am sure i had one of each and stupidly thought i was ok 2 drive home. i began halucinating (which i never have before this badly) i thought cars breaklights in front of me were people in safety vests on the road. eventually i had a accident on the way home...
be careful....

then i had them again the next night and absolutely no effect. wierd

Generally not a heavy piller, but I might have one a fortnight.

Racked up the A. Within 60 seconds I knew I was coming up and within 3 minutes I was on a deck chair gripping the sides of it with that "oh my fucking god" face.

Fifteen minutes later I couldn't see and had a small ralph in the garden. Things got a bit better after that and I had an 'ok' time.

This is the first time in my rather limited 6 month pilling career that I have felt "TOO- off tap." The initial rushes were too intense for me to be having fun on :(

Shreky:

I thought i was the only one that see's people in safety vests while on a strong pill. I remember being off my head one time on a brown 3, and half the people in the club were council workers and wearing safety vests and digging holes in the ground. Very, very strange night

i am sure i had one of each and stupidly thought i was ok 2 drive home. i began halucinating (which i never have before this badly) i thought cars breaklights in front of me were people in safety vests on the road. eventually i had a accident on the way home...
be careful....
I'm so glad you lived to tell the tale, hope everyone involved is ok.

BigTrancer :)