• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A/Archie/Lexus

i have consumed a number of Lexuses over the past few months, each time i have had the most shocking comedown. Felt rediciously sick in the stomach and not able to sleep due to discomfort, slightly dillusional etc. These are the only pills i have experianced this with, just wondering if its suposably strong/quality mdma why it isnt so clean?

Well I had 3 of these on the weekend, poped 1, then 1 and then the last one. Still had 1 left but didnt see a point in taking it. Dont really know why people rave about these so much, the first one got me going but was nothing special, the second a tiny bit stronger but also quite weak. The third was taken at 5.30 and had no effect on me apart from jaw clentching....
overall I wouldnt rate these pills very high, this was my first time takin pills in about 6-7 months so i expected something better.... they dont make em like they used to 2 years ago :(

Sor

Are people distinguishing A's and Lexus/Vs as two different pills?

Because so far i've only had what i believe are the beige A's which have a clear letter A printed on them with no score. Pictured here. http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=40561
I keep hearing people talk about Lexus and Vs. Im assuming these are different pills to the beige As? They apparently have a score and are suspected to contain mda. Plz correct me if im wrong =)
Who has had both and have noted any noticeable differences?

Sorrow, the only way I could see someone getting the kind of minimal effects you got from the Beige As is if you either got duds, were on anti depressants, or somehow have really high tolerance. They are fkn strong pills. I agree it's all down to personal set and setting but these are consistently getting good reports. All my friends that have had them have been blown away.

Stars Fall In, yeh I know what ur saying.... I got a good batch bcos my friends had same batch and they were totally fucked..... dont know what it could be :( still had a good nite though!

Sor

people keep getting the A's and Lexus' mixed up, they are two different pills, but each quite good. the Lexus print however looks exactly like a V. and the A's and V pills differ slightly in colour, A's are a slightly darker brown. i have had three lexus' in the past few weeks... dumped a whole one for my first, came on really fast and hard, totally chargy, lovey.... good clean pill.

i bought 3 tabs today.. but i haven't dropped it yet.. they said it was new here in manila.. can you tell me more of these:yellow p2, pink beetles and brown A's... esp the brown A's.... thanksü

Hi anonymous888,

Welcome to Bluelight. Please contact me by private message with some description of your pills and I will assist you in starting a new thread if you like. The posting guidelines linked from our forum page also have a bunch of info that might be helpful to you.

BigTrancer :)

something else in the A's or dodgey marquis test

got two of the A's last night. i recently bourght a marquis test kit so these are the first pillz ive tested.

the A's tested as expected, but something weird happened this morning (t +6hours from intial test). i was going to clean the dish i used for testing and the liquid had changed from black/dark purple to black/dark green. the only reference to green in the info slip is hallucinogens (2cB for this kit i think). now does this mean there is also maybe something else in them ? ive heard reports of ppl that these are more 'trippy' pills. or it my marquis test dodgey ? or is this just a normal thing for MDMA ?

ihaq4weed

Stars Fall In said:
Are people distinguishing A's and Lexus/Vs as two different pills?

Who has had both and have noted any noticeable differences?

A *LOT* of ppl it seems aren't distinguishing the difference.

Me thinks this is because a lot of ppl are getting mixed bags and they are slightly different shape but otherwise exactly the same looking. I had a couple of a's and a couple of v's in the one bag and didn't even notice straight away.

I have consumed both and did not notice any difference at all, in feeling or duration.

maybe the test sample itself had gone off or something ihaq4weed.
the reaction that is needed to determine what chems are in ur pill probly fizzles out after a while

mind you i'm just guessing here.

all i know is that the A's really dont have any hallucinogens in them, unless its a tiny amount thats not gonna affect ur peak.
remember that the test kits will tell you whats in a pill not how much .

as for them being "trippy", thats always gonna depend on set, setting and user of course. from my (somewhat extensive;) ) experience, they're just a damn good MDMA pill, no matter how dodgy they look.

i also don't think there r any noticable in differences in strength between A's & V's.
i had a mixed bag, was about 5 different variations of the pills. some had solid press' others looked like nothing until u examined really well, heaps of different sizes and colours, some looked realy fucking dirty others a clean brown.

but yer between all who consumed (5 of us), no1 peaked harder or longer than the next person. i think that they r just all good!

syntech said:
all i know is that the A's really dont have any hallucinogens in them, unless its a tiny amount thats not gonna affect ur peak.
remember that the test kits will tell you whats in a pill not how much .

yes i know this. the pillz tested as classic A's, im not disputing this. im actually really happy with this heheh. but the thing is why did the test change from black/dark purple to black/dark green. ive attached a pic of the test at t+ 6 hours.

what i want to know is if this is a normal reaction for the A's or even for MDMA or is it proof that theres something little extra in the A's. ppl have been reporting body rushes when they dont get normally get rushes from pills. maybe there is a little bit of 2c-something in there and the reaction time for that is longer ? or is my test kit fucked ? has anyone even let the test sit that long before and documented the retails.

ihaq4weed

Attachments

• marquis_biegea.jpg
    marquis_biegea.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 98
In my (rather limited) experience with marquis tester, the final black you end up with after a really long time is often greenish if you spread it out.

I'm also starting to get a feel that the time it takes to turn really doesn't have all that much to do with the strength, though I really need to get more experienced to be able to confidently say that.

Not sure if any of that really helps you, but there it is all the same :)

ihaq4weed - MDA often produces the body rushes you describe. I'm certain the A's I had were MDA.... it was much more of a physical high than an emotional high.

I know these have been around for ages, but I just got my hands on some and thought I'd post some test results. Interesting to note that these are not crumbly pills as have been reported alot, and the test results were fairly slow - didn't fizz, etc like some reports indicate. A new batch possibly?

SHAPE: Small, round pill, flat top and bottom. Logo on one side, score on the other.
DIMENSIONS: Some of the pills are 8mm x 4mm, whilst some are 8mm x 4.5-5mm. This is the only difference amongst all the pills.
COLOUR: Light beige, with light brown flecks throughout.
LOGO: Fairly shallow and fine imprint of a 'V', centered on one side of the pill. Easy to read on some pills, but barely distinguishable on others.
EDGES: Thin, diagonally-cut bevel on both sides.
SCORE: "V-shaped" score on back side of pill, running from edge to edge, through the middle of the rear-side.
TEXTURE: Fairly firm, would crumble with a bit of force.
SMELL: Slight aniseed and chemical smell.
TEST: Marquis: Dark red over 10 seconds, darkening to a darkish-purple over 30 secs (MDxA). Simons: Royal blue in 2 sec (MDxA). Robadope: No noticable change (Absence of a primary amine - PMA/MDA/Amphetamine).
SUSPECTED CONTENTS: MDxA

Cheers,

erokr

40779.jpg

A green tinge is usually seen around the edge of the reaction, i believe this is due to oxidation and if you leave it out for long enough (i.e 6 hours) it will go green all over.

Just a really blazaay (sp?) question here.....do the Vs/As come in white? and can they also be called aliens???? I dont know the size or logo on the pill - but someone just told me they had some and they were the As but the lady actually called em aliens....so would they be the same? or u think theyre under a different name? Im in peth by the way.

cheers