9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ow. it's always a bad sign when you wake up with the physical pains of drug use. no more opiates and coke until new years at the least. ugh my liver/kidneys hurt, lol.

atleast i got my klonopin and a quarter of purple kush to help

^ I sometimes get that from opiates, particularly suboxone. I think that the constipation from it causes things to get backed up in your intestines, and my guess is that they press against other organs. That's how I think of it at least.

i dont think it's that because i woke up and dropped the cosby kids off at the pool. i think it's actually my liver, kinda like days after serious drinking. i mean, correct me if wrong, but arent all the opiates + potentiators (benzos included) as well as all the cocaine metabolized by the liver? therefor, opana + klonopin + dxm + alcohol + coke...all en mass = my liver calling me a dick for putting it through hell?

I find coke really cleans me out if I'm backed up from opiates. That's not really harm reduction though is it?

When I was doing heroin,...the only way I would dream of doing any coke was in a speedball...

yeah theres no way im buying coke when i do dope..coke is such a cheap high that everytime i buy a gram i think damn i could have just saved that cash and bought dope, and even though it lasted the same amount of time theres just way more satisfaction in a bag of dope..im not craving dope until 2 days after i do the last bit, not 10mins like coke

I always hear there's tar in Charlotte escpesially in south charlotte. But i couldnt find any.For some reason it's hard to find.We have oxy and hydro and its expensive! and the other usual drugs.

When I had a dope habit there was never money for coke. Now a days I take noroco's or loratabs or the ocasional oxy. I get high from any of thouse in very low doses too. Too much hassle to get dope and I couldn't control it in the past but maybe now I could? I would do it if it fell in my lap but I don't go looking for it.

This is my first post on here seems like a very chill site, been messing wit those 30s for a whille. now ill just get a bag or two here and there but I live in south jersey and I hate having to go through north camden to get the stuff, cops everywhere waiting to bust the white boys coming through,finding a good set since its all open air,and camdens just abad place, anyone else go to camden here?

This is my first post on here seems like a very chill site, been messing wit those 30s for a whille. now ill just get a bag or two here and there but I live in south jersey and I hate having to go through north camden to get the stuff, cops everywhere waiting to bust the white boys coming through,finding a good set since its all open air,and camdens just abad place, anyone else go to camden here?

may I ask why you're switching from the pharms to h?

and my sobriety till new years already went out the window. i kinda hate myself for it, but at the same times, how many times have we all been through that? my friend wanted 3 g's for him and his friends as we were going to see a friend DJ at a local night club. i get better quality stuff for less then they do so i help them out due to me looking out for my friends (plus they said theyd buy me drinks all night if i hooked them up).

i get to my guy's house and he tells me he picked up a new batch literally 5 minutes before i showed up. long story short, i trade him a pack of cigs (-4 i had smoked) for a cheap 8ball. i bring it back in triumph and ask to be broken out a tiny chunk since im now out of cigs. he weighed out his 3 g's then hands me the rest of the bag with a smile. his way of apologizing for being late with my paycheck. .5 for free.

ive been in a rut today mentally and i caved into doing half of it. guess that's my will power for ya'.

tl;dr: failed will power

although im working on substituting shit. spent my drug money from my paycheck on a quarter of weed and taking my girlfriend out to dinner on NYE. we agreed to do coke together on nye because i wanted a good night. she's like how i used to be. knows how to do drugs, but knows how to have willpower.

im gonna man the fuck up, save what i have for nye, and stick to being a stoner for awhile

Well I wouldent say I deff switched I don't do either everyday probly about two sometimes three days a week, I try to cut down because I was doing the 30s everyday but to be 100% honest (BC it seems know one here judges ...I hope) I'm having alot of trouble trying to stop.thing is one hand I do wanna stop. On the other hand I do enjoy my opiate fix few times a week. Maybe I'm just a weak person. Haha but is there even such a thing as keeping an opiate fix undercontrol? Let me know what you guys think, just seems easy to talk to others that (some) are in the same boat, thanks again

if your gettin high as much as you say then your not chippin anymore your an addict

but no you cant keep it under control..you might think you can but if you have to ask then your already deeper then you should be

Yea pretty much new it but guess I just wanted someone with experience to basicly say it like it was in the back of my head,uhhhhhh don't even know when it all started lol was like a 30 once a month if that then just a lil more and I guess it just adds up before you relize it your in deep,I do appreciate any an all knowledge some of yous who have been down this road. So just interested how'd everyone here (that does opiates) get started, what's your guys and girls story? And does everyone allways think they have it undercontrole?

Yo its weird.. i got these bags that had the stamp printed on it instead of stamped with ink and a stamper. Ive gotten bags before with like a star pattern but never aynthing like this. Its definitely printed on because every bag has it tiwce on it perfectly in teh same spots.. and very crisp. Also..these bags outta Brooklyn are fuckin SMOKIN!@@#@

Are these common? I think it's pretty cool.

NSFW:
16gedtv.jpg

This might be the last day I get high before I move to ND to work in oil fields for Halliburton. It's gonna be a change from livin right outside Brooklyn NY coppin that fire 24/7 :(

But itll be good to be away from all these smokers and not have access to dope. I will be able to just be on my bupe and taper down over time. And hoepfully quit dope.. but I alreayd knwo I am gonna come back to NYC on holidays and pick shit up and get sooooooooooooooooooo damn highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I've been on sub the past 8 days.. 6mg daily. Today I took 3mg at 6am.. and got this dope at about 8pm and was gettin high as hell,, bklockage was no issue lol. And I ende up with a free bundle otday I was so damn happy. I am gonn atry to save some for new years/.. well see if that happens haha

Last edited:
started medically for me. i had smoked weed since freshman year of highschool and started my love affair with lsd that summer, but sophomore year i began to see symptoms of a relatively serious nerve disorder. easiest way i can put it is that i have flare ups of muscular fasiculations that used to put me in the hospital for pain. as you could probably see, openness to substances + medical necessity/availability = no good.

at this same time, i was selling alot of weed. like, ALOT of weed. enough to make a living off it, so it would be nothing for me to buy scripts of oc 60s like as i felt like it. inevitably this lead to experimentation, and subsequently recreation (as well as my trying many, many, many substances over the years). i found that they not only killed physical pain, but also emotional pain in a way far better and cleaner than alcohol did.

but then shit hit the fan socially for me, got clean/stopped selling earlier this year, stopped everything for awhile, then recent availability has kind of shot me in the foot lately. luckily my girlfriend really helps me keep as close to the straight and narrow as i can be.

you asked, therefor you shall receive

edit: ms: you should probably put the pic in nsfw tags. and sorry, never seen 'em before.

bro your still in highschool and being that wild will not last long..

i could be wrong but chances are im gonna be right..

peep this http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forums/89-Bluelight-Shrine

...and understand this bro.

just check out bhann for example..his very first posts were about being on subs and tryin to be clean and in 6months startss doin dope and is dead...yes he hit a semi head on and didnt OD but it was at 9pm and the worst part was he tried to steer back but he was too far over..i believe he nodded off at the wheel

if you're referring to me, i'm not in highschool. i'm in my early 20's. i know (or atleast hope) that it's just another phase that will end at some point. i just dont know when.

started medically for me. i had smoked weed since freshman year of highschool and started my love affair with lsd that summer, but sophomore year i began to see symptoms of a relatively serious nerve disorder. easiest way i can put it is that i have flare ups of muscular fasiculations that used to put me in the hospital for pain. as you could probably see, openness to substances + medical necessity/availability = no good.

at this same time, i was selling alot of weed. like, ALOT of weed. enough to make a living off it, so it would be nothing for me to buy scripts of oc 60s like as i felt like it. inevitably this lead to experimentation, and subsequently recreation (as well as my trying many, many, many substances over the years). i found that they not only killed physical pain, but also emotional pain in a way far better and cleaner than alcohol did.

but then shit hit the fan socially for me, got clean/stopped selling earlier this year, stopped everything for awhile, then recent availability has kind of shot me in the foot lately. luckily my girlfriend really helps me keep as close to the straight and narrow as i can be.

you asked, therefor you shall receive

edit: ms: you should probably put the pic in nsfw tags. and sorry, never seen 'em before.

I added the nsfw tags!!

great idea thanks bro!

This might be the last day I get high before I move to ND to work in oil fields for Halliburton. It's gonna be a change from livin right outside Brooklyn NY coppin that fire 24/7 :(

But itll be good to be away from all these smokers and not have access to dope. I will be able to just be on my bupe and taper down over time. And hoepfully quit dope.. but I alreayd knwo I am gonna come back to NYC on holidays and pick shit up and get sooooooooooooooooooo damn highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I've been on sub the past 8 days.. 6mg daily. Today I took 3mg at 6am.. and got this dope at about 8pm and was gettin high as hell,, bklockage was no issue lol. And I ende up with a free bundle otday I was so damn happy. I am gonn atry to save some for new years/.. well see if that happens haha

Glad I got these pink panthers guarabnteed ti pop just about anyone sboner lol
NSFW:
34zm2c5.jpg

Off to lala land with my trusty 28g terumo with special sauce in it

Last edited:
So glad I found this site, such a weight lifted being able to talk to people about anything to do with this stuff ,so any more storys????

Today was odd when I copped.. like I am waitin for the dude to coem serve me and a random guy comes up to the car and getsin. hes like you mike? I am like uhh naa then hes ilke pink panther? I am like yeah. I was shaded out cause it wasnt h dude who was supposed ot come.. it was his friend.

I was hopin he wasnt golnna pull some shit like askin fo r the money first.. I wanted to check all the buns n make sure it was pink panther.. and it was. Then he goes.. uhh yo man can I get a tip? Im like wtf... and threw him $10 just so hed get the fuck out the car lol. Then the # calls me back and is like yo did he tell u bout the pink panther and im like uhh yeah so did you I just cam eand copped it from you wtf.. it was mad confusing.

But yeah i am sure we all have millions of stories.. Pick a topic

Status
Not open for further replies.