• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 800mg of Oxycontin and no desireable effects?

No one has said it so far but why haven't you tried shooting some massive dose of the good old Heroin?

Oxy is clearly expensive when you are talking 800mg and it might be the fact that it is derived from thebaine and not morphine that is fucking you up also.

Either way I am not recommending becoming a dope addict, but it might be the only way you are going to get a proper buzz off opioids again.

because noone should be suggesting he try shooting a huge dose of heroin, that's pretty irresponsible and not what we're about.

Cloud 9 - i was confused earlier sorry. so it was an oxy you found that you prepped for IV and not methadone?

because noone should be suggesting he try shooting a huge dose of heroin, that's pretty irresponsible and not what we're about

I don't really see how it is any different from enabling him to get high off 800mg of oxycodone either?

Lets not pretend we are doing anything other than helping this guy get high. Sure we might be giving reasons why he didn't but at the end of the day we are still enabling him by replying with anything other than 'You are an irresponsible idiot for taking that much'/

I don't really see how it is any different from enabling him to get high off 800mg of oxycodone either?

I don't see anyone that recommended to take this much? All the advice pertains to methadone's blocade or lowering tolerance, not taking heroic doses.

I don't see anyone that recommended to take this much? All the advice pertains to methadone's blocade or lowering tolerance, not taking heroic doses.

zing, we have a winner. noone in here has suggested to OP take 800mg of oxy, he himself has said he's taken that much before.

because noone should be suggesting he try shooting a huge dose of heroin, that's pretty irresponsible and not what we're about.

Cloud 9 - i was confused earlier sorry. so it was an oxy you found that you prepped for IV and not methadone?

Sorry about possibly bringing back a thread from the dead, but I just rediscovered this and felt I should at least help answer any of the questions that are left-over for me. No, I didn't end up preparing the loner 40mg Oxycontin for IV even though I did have a new-ish stack of micron filters! I just didn't think the whole process would be worth the time and effort I would need to put in to setup for an IV RoA. Instead I just happened to use it as a plugged solution of 40mg/3ml of warm-saline which I know is enough to get a mere 40mg suspended in solution, at least for the purpose of plugging it; which is the RoA that I used this time.

While I remember that it didn't elicit any type of euphoria or pleasurable feelings I was able to prolong the methadone withdrawals for at least another 12h or longer using even a moderately small amount, which is how I will use hydro/oxy*codones when I have them and I'm hurting through my methadone withdrawal!

I honestly would never setup my methadone tablets for IV preparation ever really unless I grabbed a couple more 0.22um micron filters for the shit-loads of talc and other un-mentionable's in that disgusting tablet.

wow dude.... Im sorry, fuck. that cant be safe, hyper-metabolizer or not. Im blown away

Well, after one particularly distressing withdrawal and after a benzo black-out I managed to down about 12,500mg of acetaminophen and once I realized this the next day I immediately went to the nearest ER to see how long I had to live. After running a number of liver enzyme tests to check for what is a normal reaction and what my enzymes were up to basically came back with a result that really freaked every-one of the medical assistants "working" on me into triple-checking before getting back to me and basically couldn't see any changes or "exaggerated/elevated" enzyme levels that would be an indication of imminent liver toxicity which surprised everyone!

Lets not pretend we are doing anything other than helping this guy get high. Sure we might be giving reasons why he didn't but at the end of the day we are still enabling him by replying with anything other than 'You are an irresponsible idiot for taking that much'/

Thanks for those words of wisdom I guess. I have taken about 600mg of oxycodone at once in previous uses and been moderately successful in realizing a "high" which is a reason I decided to jack-up the dose another 1/3rd of a unit.

Last edited:
^^ Still Amped up?

Down the rabbit hole we go!

Ended up staying with a first time d-amphetamine friend this night and stayed up until 6am studying Russian/Ukranian/Belo-Russian from 2am-6am.

First time for this guy had him doing "Tai Chi" for about 3h throughout the night and he was spun so hard he forgot how to get home!

Well, I have to admire your tenacity. I seriously would have given up on getting high on opiates (or the ones affected by your hyper metabolism). In fact, it would have been a blessing to not have ever tasted to forbidden fruit that is opiate drugs. How did you get started on opiates? When did you ever get a dose high enough that caught your attention to this drug?

Not being able to get close to how the first couple experiences felt is totally normal. It has nothing to do with enzymes and everything to do with tolerance. It's the same as it is with any person, except instead of requiring more than 80mg after starting at 30, you require more than 800 after starting with 300.

What don't you understand about that? If you are metabolizing irregularly, that, along with tolerance caused by regular use, is going to really fuck with what kind of dose you need to get effects.

Well, I have to admire your tenacity. I seriously would have given up on getting high on opiates (or the ones affected by your hyper metabolism). In fact, it would have been a blessing to not have ever tasted to forbidden fruit that is opiate drugs. How did you get started on opiates? When did you ever get a dose high enough that caught your attention to this drug?

Like I said in an earlier response, I actually was once upon a time able to take a moderate (240mg+) dose of Oxycontin/IR Oxycodone and be able to catch a pleasurable nod at a point maybe 4 years ago when I just started to abuse these things. Could it possibly be due to the fact that I was using these massive 300mg+ doses almost every-day for about a year and a half perhaps?

Not being able to get close to how the first couple experiences felt is totally normal. It has nothing to do with enzymes and everything to do with tolerance. It's the same as it is with any person, except instead of requiring more than 80mg after starting at 30, you require more than 800 after starting with 300.

What don't you understand about that? If you are metabolizing irregularly, that, along with tolerance caused by regular use, is going to really fuck with what kind of dose you need to get effects.

A reduction in recreational benefits is something completely acceptable in my mind; except this is a complete loss of any pleasure with this drug at all!

i don't have the patience to read all these posts right now, but let me just say that i have lowered my methadone dose to 35 mg a day. I STILL CAN'T GET HIGH. even if i don't take my 'done for 2 days, i can't get high. i tried to do an 80 myself yesterday, nothing. i don't think i would get high off of a couple of em really. SO, i would blame the met. the weird thing is, sometimes i can catch a buzz, but it is random, you never know. i did about a quarter of some fire dope the other day and got wasted, so who knows. i have had better luck with dope btw.

IV oxymorphone do some research its bio availibility is much higher than any other roa.

IV oxymorphone do some research its bio availibility is much higher than any other roa.

I have IVed hydromorphone as well as oxymorphone and while they were both a great experience I'm not really looking for a IV experience; I guess I just dislike the notion that I will eventually become a pin-cushion. :eek:

ya id never touch my veins just not into that stuff.

sorry didnt see the no iv part just tryin to help.

maybe snort a bunch of bupe