• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 8 Day Binge with Methamphetamines

I do not use daily or even weekly, I have my rodeos. Thanks for the concern. You seem to be doing better compared to a few weeks ago.
Yeah I posted in that thread in words about my multiple losses and how I finally came around to "happy" even though I beg to differ about the terminology I'm just accepting the absurdity of life, temporarily.

Yeah I posted in that thread in words about my multiple losses and how I finally came around to "happy" even though I beg to differ about the terminology I'm just accepting the absurdity of life, temporarily.
That is not entirely true as your first statement was a gentle recommendation to fall into a habit that is historically and neurochemically impossible for myself without the assistance of a tankbusting sleeping aid/benzo.

I disagree that life is absurb, save the fact you made it that way via your own actions, perceptions and acceptance thereof. Existentially, it could be argued that absurdism is merely a circumstance of your beliefs and/or belief systems.

It was Robert Solomon who quipped “Life is yours to create.” Regardless of what life-altering credence you give to authority or theology.

8 days... damn not even in my hellish last week of finals I have stayed awake for 8 days on amphetamine. Damn kid you are crazy and are the opposite of HR.

No sense being judgmental... we want people to feel comfortable sharing stuff here. No one is saying 8 days is good harm reduction advice, but we're all drug users, we should understand that people do unhealthy and dumb things, and not pass judgment for it.

Re reading my post I found that I might not make my self understand. I am sorry, it was more in a joking tone that judgemental. Maybe is that English is not my native tongue and could just came wrong.

No sense being judgmental... we want people to feel comfortable sharing stuff here. No one is saying 8 days is good harm reduction advice, but we're all drug users, we should understand that people do unhealthy and dumb things, and not pass judgment for it.
You calling me dumb for being a slave to addiction? Seems a bit oxymoronic. Choice of words ;)

8 days??????????

WTF?????

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

seriously.... I stayed up for over 3 days on speed and got sent to a phych ward that is all I will say for the matter needless to say I have not touched speed since

8 days??????????

WTF?????

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

seriously.... I stayed up for over 3 days on speed and got sent to a phych ward that is all I will say for the matter needless to say I have not touched speed since
Experience? Other than the symptoms ive mentioned, I have not had any other issues. Of course there are long-term implications of those bouts. It honestly takes effort to sleep at that point, my body and mind just want to keep going regardless of any convictions I have about the matter.

Experience? Other than the symptoms ive mentioned, I have not had any other issues. Of course there are long-term implications of those bouts. It honestly takes effort to sleep at that point, my body and mind just want to keep going regardless of any convictions I have about the matter.
Fair enough... people like you must be superhuman or something

Fair enough... people like you must be superhuman or something
I always wanted to be superhuman, but the reality is that im an addict. I have very little self-control or inhibitions while high. Its been a fucking roller coaster man.

I always wanted to be superhuman, but the reality is that im an addict. I have very little self-control or inhibitions while high. Its been a fucking roller coaster man.
Thats why I take opiates atleast the more you take the happier you are until you just nod out last night I literaly went to smoke my last line about 7 times before realising i kept nodding out and fogetting so made a big effort to keep my eyes awake and take that last line the closest I come to a bender is a few cups of coffee in the morning and then some nice codeine or smack to comedown

Thats why I take opiates atleast the more you take the happier you are until you just nod out last night I literaly went to smoke my last line about 7 times before realising i kept nodding out and fogetting so made a big effort to keep my eyes awake and take that last line the closest I come to a bender is a few cups of coffee in the morning and then some nice codeine or smack to comedown
I have a longer history with opiates than I do with amps, even using them in the past as speedballs. Right now I supplement with Kratom. I agree with you though, the ol’ days of Roxicodone, crushing up Morphine, diluting and plugging, banging heroin, eating hydrocodones/percocets/darvocets/codeine/etc like candy were fun. Opiates are crippling on another plane though, I can cold-turkey amps without blinking an eye, maybe have some rebound depression, nothing I havent lived with since the age of 13. Opiates though, its a nightmarish danse macabre I try to avoid...but frequently revisit out of nostalgia.

I have a longer history with opiates than I do with amps, even using them in the past as speedballs. Right now I supplement with Kratom. I agree with you though, the ol’ days of Roxicodone, crushing up Morphine, diluting and plugging, banging heroin, eating hydrocodones/percocets/darvocets/codeine/etc like candy were fun.
Only 3 hours to go until I can pick up 3 bags this time im gonna just do half of one bag and try to not take anymore you should try playing world of warcraft while out of it and annoying the shit out of your dunegon team mates because the tank keeps going afk due to 'going shop' or 'making food'

Only 3 hours to go until I can pick up 3 bags this time im gonna just do half of one bag and try to not take anymore you should try playing world of warcraft while out of it and annoying the shit out of your dunegon team mates because the tank keeps going afk due to 'going shop' or 'making food'
Haha, I play Path of Exile and many other games. Is that an invite?

Well I cant afford my subscription but I Am on heatherstone and mount and blade multiplayer these days if you you can find my username in the Heartherstone thread do you know when I first played world of warcraft It made me feel like heroin makes me feel now if that makes sense

Well I cant afford my subscription but I Am on heatherstone and mount and blade multiplayer these days if you you can find my username in the Heartherstone thread do you know when I first played world of warcraft It made me feel like heroin makes me feel now if that makes sense
Of course, I know the feeling all too well. Its potentiated by using drugs in tandem. When I first played Path of Exile (which is free btw, I just spend money on the stash tabs which help if youre play extensively).

Of course, I know the feeling all too well. Its potentiated by using drugs in tandem. When I first played Path of Exile (which is free btw, I just spend money on the stash tabs which help if youre play extensively).
Yes but what im saying is i didnt take drugs then because I was a kid but the feeling it created I would describe as heroin or opiates just like ps1 games did my dad said that they use patterns flashing to fast for you to see that hypnotise you and make the game and everything look better and more vibrant than it really is I have a real soft spot for old games

Yes but what im saying is i didnt take drugs then because I was a kid but the feeling it created I would describe as heroin or opiates just like ps1 games did my dad said that they use patterns flashing to fast for you to see that hypnotise you and make the game and everything look better and more vibrant than it really is I have a real soft spot for old games
Im agreeing with you, I grew up in the 80s. I remember Chisolm Trail and the old 3.5 inch floppy games. I still have all of my original consoles and old PC games. I know what youre talking about as I was not on drugs as a five year old.

I recall the countless hours replaying Twisted Metal 2, my first night plowing through Super Mario Bros. There’s even a Commodore 64 in the mix. :) I now focus on VR gaming.