• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom 7-Hydroxymitragynine with no tolerance?

MrStack

Greenlighter
I was addicted to kratom for 7 years, 20-30gpds (red bali) taken 3-5 times a day. I tapered off relatively easily with the help of clonazepam. Three months after getting clean, I started messing around with 15mg of hydrocodone (was insanely euphoric, like 7 hours of rolling around in bed), then gradually onto 60mg of morphine, downgrading to 25mg of oxy. Ngl, the hydrocodone was the best for me. I weened off the harder opioids with kratom. My question is; will 7-Hydroxymitragynine be nearly as euphoric as when I took 15mgs of hydro after months of not having taken an opioid? It's been 6 months since I've taken any, including kratom.

I ask because I've read conflicting reports about it. Some people say it's very cognitively euphoric, and some say it sucks on it's own. I personally found kratom very euphoric until I developed tolerance, unless I pushed the dose and found a sweet spot. Hell, the "H" I took was pretty damn euphoric, but honestly it didnt last long enough for me to think it was anything other than fent.