6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i mean hangin with friends sounds good,

but then again so does stayin home n gettin hai

call it selfish but gettin high feels better...then again when i go out im happy i went out but im not a drinker..getting high and goin on bl is like me goin to the bar..feel me

whats good pool i got family in donegal

ive been hearin about your drpought for a while from other EU members i feel for you..whats your ROA..you get what type of dope out there #3

yeah afghani no.3 chinky...no such thing as no.4 or tar in ireland

so yer peeps are from donegal chinky??? we call them lot sheep shaggers round here lol
ah but its a lovely part of the country i must say

irish hilbillies huh?

ive never been and i dont know then but im prety sure where thats where they are from...im not 100% irish

ah sure i hear even the latinos say there half irish lol
sure even barack obama says hes got irish blood...yea fuckin right!

thats what st patricks day does...but me it was my great grandfather was from there, so i do got it in me..

thats what st patricks day does...but me it was my great grandfather was from there, so i do got it in me..

ah i believe ya mate, sure the amount of irish that moved to chicago during the 1800's and 1900's was probably just behind new england and new york

sure the chicago bulls even where the green jerseys on paddys day

Derrick Rose is MVP without a doubt....he might have irish blood aswell ha

i just always imagined u as some kinda asian dude,

prob short, kinda stubby, but def asian (sorry, not sure why i assume ur short n stubby, this is just the image i have in my head of u)

but right on, as soon as u said u were irish i figured thats where the name comes from, i mean if i were black my username prob wouldnt of been niggy

prob short, kinda stubby, but def asian (sorry, not sure why i assume ur short n stubby, this is just the image i have in my head of u)

but right on, as soon as u said u were irish i figured thats where the name comes from, i mean if i were black my username prob wouldnt of been niggy

oooooh is <snip> allowed,ya might get flamed or get an infraction for that pal

Last edited by a moderator:
ah i believe ya mate, sure the amount of irish that moved to chicago during the 1800's and 1900's was probably just behind new england and new york

sure the chicago bulls even where the green jerseys on paddys day

Derrick Rose is MVP without a doubt....he might have irish blood aswell ha
lol you get the nba on tv alot out there or you watch it online

haha yeah man im not asian..polish irish russian and german a little bit of everything really..

but right on, as soon as u said u were irish i figured thats where the name comes from, i mean if i were black my username prob wouldnt of been NIGGER

i hope mike tyson aint reading this and finds ya 8o

lol you get the nba on tv alot out there or you watch it online

We get ESPN over here and get to watch around 6 games a week.
NBA and football( or soccer as u yanks like to call it) are me fave sports....i dont know how you yanks watch baseball tho.....its more boring than fuckin cricket!!

and for me baseball is my favorite sport..dont ask why too me it was just fun..soccer is boreing

at least "soccer" only lasts 90 minutes.....i watched a baseball match last year and it took likes 5 hours...WTF is up with that, great for curing insomnia tho

U a cubs or white sox fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.