6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam bricks & Stacks.. you must snort your dope right? 13 bags deep? Motherfucker that shit is crazy.. what's kept you off the needle?

Absolute fear of needles. I seriously have been scared of em since I was a young boy and like I've said before when I was in jail the first time the nurses was laughin and shit cuz I had to look away when they was givin me my shots and was like JUST DO IT HURRY UP COME ON they was havin a blast punkin me out. I don't got nothin against people that shoot but I can't even watch that shit on TV or in real life let alone do it to myself.

But yeah, it sucks on days like today hopefully I wont do over half a brick, but so far that ain't lookin promising. But I know a old head who middle mans d all day and gets free bags, I've straight up seen dude shoot 40+ bags of good solid dope in a day. I know it sounds crazy but I've seen it with my own eyes and he swears he'd do more if he had it...and I completely believe him. It takes like a bundle to get the mufucker off sick so shit like that is whats really makin me want to get on subs.

I remember when I'd snort 2 bags and be noddin my face off, last night I had 1 bag and tried to span it out in 3 lines and was still sick as fuck. I did the last line at 4am and was bout to puke by the time I copped. I know everybodys like "man I spend so much money on this shit" but I for real, spend so much money on this shit, prob doin 100 bags easy in a week and still having to take sub for a day or 2 to get thru. I mean I can't say prices but you know how much a bag cost its same here as out there, I get a discount cuz I always get atleast a brick but shit fuckin adds up quick.

The more I think about it even tho I'm high as fuck right now the more I want to quit. So hopefully come the 6th I'll still feelin like quittin cuz I think this is the first time I was ever high and wanted to quit, i mean every time I ain't high I want to quit and that shit usually goes right out the window when I get some d in me.

sorry for ramblin yall just like I said before amazingly not many people, especially none of my boys, know I'm fuckin strung out so aint like I can really talk to people bout it, thats why I be ventin on here and have turned into like a fuckin dope doin hermit haha.

Dope definitely turns you into a hermit... lol....i know it turned me into one... i rather just chill out at home do some dope, smoke up a bit, eat some food, Pc time, Tv time and shower time... fuck everything else

^ The only reason that dope made me stay in, was because of having to wait for it to be delivered. From the time I called, to when I actually got it, was usually 3 hours. That meant, having to cancel plans because I was waiting on the delivery, and didn't wanna miss it. Once I got it though, I would go out, or at least talk on the phone to friends. I get the talkies like a mofo on any opiate.

^ The only reason that dope made me stay in, was because of having to wait for it to be delivered. From the time I called, to when I actually got it, was usually 3 hours. That meant, having to cancel plans because I was waiting on the delivery, and didn't wanna miss it. Once I got it though, I would go out, or at least talk on the phone to friends. I get the talkies like a mofo on any opiate.
How do you wanna talk when you're nodding/drooling on yourself? I don't do opiates unless I'm noddin hard.

I sniff it, and I get a couple of hours of being hyper, followed by the nod. So when I am all hyper is when I am talking a lot.

I sniff it also(plugged once) and enjoy after i finish all my goodies i love to snort water and get that Ultra drip

My immediate goal isn't the nod. I would sniff a bag at a time, until I felt good, then a few more bags later on for the nod. My friends thought I was on coke when I was doing dope, thats how "up" I get from it.

I know what Tommyboy's talkin about, dope definitely picks me up sometimes like I'll do d then be cleanin the crib or some shit, I love noddin as much as anybody else but it can def make shit like doin the dishes seem a whole lot better.

I'm the same way TB. Dope works wonders for my social anxiety and I often go out and meet friends at night spots when I probably wouldn't if I hadn't dosed. While everyone else is drinking, Im sippin cokes and redosing as needed. I usually bring a couple spliffs along too to make the night that much better. It definately gives me rush of energy/drive to do shit.

Yea, it beats the hell outta getting completely wasted. I bring a few bags to the bar, and then just nurse a beer or two while talking to the ladies. If I don't have opiates, I end up getting pretty wasted usually.

irish bloke here......you lot dont know how lucky you lot are!
we are in the middle of a drought since last october and its not meant to get better till july/august

has the US ever experienced anything like this european drought

That sucks. But at least yall arent getin strung out over in europe :)

And no, i have never heard of an american heroin drought.

I think having multiple countries supplying our dope has kept us from experiencing drought. I know it's pretty much split between west coast tar and east coast powder, but I'm sure that they would supply each other if one wasn't available.

Yea, it beats the hell outta getting completely wasted. I bring a few bags to the bar, and then just nurse a beer or two while talking to the ladies. If I don't have opiates, I end up getting pretty wasted usually.

How do you expect it to get better in jul/aug? Is it always seasonal from mid summer to late fall or something? that seems odd to me.

And I have never heard of a heroin drought here either. If anything there are more users than ever due to the boom of rx abuse and folks are jumping ship to dope with all the tamper resistant meds coming out. I live in a pretty rural area and there are a fair amount of dope heads driving to the city to cop dope. 5-7 years ago that would have been unheard of.

^^^^^ the poppy harvest in afghanistan is between april and may so by the time its processed from opium to heroin, and transportation to europe it will propably be july/august before our streets are flooded with H again

Status
Not open for further replies.